Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THE SEARCH FOR MY STRAND FORUM

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by I_Smoke_Labrador, Feb 3, 2014.

1. [quote name="LuxTenebris" post="19456381" timestamp="1391404166"]Dude thats exactly how I feel, I mean come on, how do you pass up on something with Thunderfuck in the name lol[/quote]grotesquely enough, the name actually makes my mouth water. HahaSent from my SPH-L300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Tatsiest strain I knew what it was, Romulan, hands down.

There was one, back in Highschool that I didnt know the name of, but it fits the description I asked for. I think it may have been Heavy Duty Fruity based on research

3. tastiest ive had was rainbow jones...diesel funk to the max

no, it was correcting your error...baked or not, you made an error I see often and felt it best to correct you, so others may learn and use the correct term.

5. Anything that will put me into a comatose state, lol.. A really heavy stone when you can't lift anything or shit, that would be the ideal strain for me.

6. Pre 98 Bubba Kush

Thanks for that, def gunna have a shot at growing it when I get my lights etc ordered.

8. No probs dude.

Legit Bubba (both pre 98 and otherwise) is clone only, so make sure any seeds are S1s, because otherwise yours getting a knock off.

But yea, Pre98 is some of the stoniest bud Ive ever had, talk about couchlock lol