the science of marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by dude7, Oct 5, 2011.

1. looking for good scientific information about da herb like about how thc is made what triggers it is it a self defense mechanism. anything scientific.! any detail about how the plant works..

2. If science could figure out how the marijuana plant does all it does,,big pharmacy would put it in a pill and sell it as the wonder drug of the century.

3. marijuana stimulates neurogenisis in the hippocampus, the part of the brain that controls learning and memory, neurogenisis means it grows new brain cells. basically marijuana is a learning aid and increases memory. any smokers with ADHD already know this though

4. If you are really looking for a vault of information on Cannabis check out Granny Storm Crow's list . There you will find many, many studies on the plant.

5. #5 dude7, Oct 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2011
    i heard it made new brain cells a while back but it sounded crazy .now with that information i put that together.ill do more research.. right now im reading about the trichomes and how they come to be. it seems they are for defense against ultra violet light and small pest. i looked a few things up on wiki-pedia. Im also fascinated my buds that turn purple. i now know its due to anthocyanins and weather conditions like the cold and very hot ultraviolet rays of the sun. correct me if im wrong.

6. Granny Storm Crow's list . is the shit.. thanks stoned4sure