The Science of Fear

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokeweedinhell, Jan 29, 2009.

1. What's up people? Anyways, I would just like to reflect on my recent brush with the law:mad:. We were walking up a trail and stopped at a relatively chill spot. I had smoked there once or twice before and it seemed alright- but it was kind of a Hobo Heaven if you will. We get to smoking a few bowls and a friend leaves (lucky bastard). We finish up and I am extremely fried. During this time I got a bad feeling in my gut. We have a noob with us, and he takes a few minutes to elaborately wrap his pipe (big mistake).

We walk down the trail and see a pig- and he definitely saw us, and he began sawing he smelled the smoke. My heart rate doubles in less than five seconds, my pupils dilate, and I begin sweating. I started having a panic attack. We cooperate with the fucker, as we could see him calling for back-up. Anyways, it apparently takes 4 cops to arrest 4 peaceful stoners. In the span of 45 minutes, I hear some of the most ridiculous anti-drug propaganda.

Pig: "Pot is by and large a gateway drug- it leads to harder drugs like meth and heroin, and... and hallucinogens!";)

What scared me the most though was that I was going to be handed a felony charge getting high with some kids in my grade. I was an adult contributing to the delinquency of minors. The cops figured out that I know as much, if not more about the law then them because I pointed out that weed is illegal, and there are no age limits. One of the dumbass cops told me that he had been busted for "cocaine and other dope(s)", and so I flat out told him that he would not have been able to become a police officer.

I got out with paraphanelia+weed ticket. I went to court twice and eventually got dropped to a pipe charge. So, it was $50 for the pipe and $20 for court fees- 75 dollars overall.
    What I learned from this is to not trip about some stupid shit. I basically just panicked and succumbed to the pigs- I don't blaze in public anymore. Know your rights and whatnot and try not to panic- but it's always easier said then done. You must always be discrete about your smoke. I guess I just used up my luck.

2. The reason he called backup is because any cop in his/her right mind wouldn't try to detain 4 people. 1 vs 4, are you kidding me? He doesn't know you guys don't want to hit him and run away, it is standard procedure to get atleast an equal number of officers present.

And just because he was arrested for drugs doesn't mean he can't be a cop.

But it sucks you got busted bro. But you got off so easy, in my county and state I would be locked up for atleast 3 days before I could see the judge... with no bail. That's only with drugs, all other violent crimes can get bail and don't have to wait for the judge.

Idiots.

/rant

3. Man thats some scary shit. I personally see all cops as control and authority freaks who will say and do almost anything to try and get you under their thumb. That opinion is just based off my run-ins with the law.

I'm glad you got away with the charge you got and nothing more serious.

4. my friend is becoming a cop, they made him wait another year because he smoked a few blunts with me on a road trip once. they told him if he tried anything harder than that they wouldnt even consider him.

5. Lucky break the cop was a retard. Fuck dude that would suck if you got busted big time by a dumbass patrol.

6. I don't know where you learn t to count, but in my book $50+$20=$70, not $75.

Sucks for you though.