The Scented Candle Thread

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by SmokeErrythang, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Scented candles give me migraines, but found one that smells like graham crackers. So good but don't remember where I got it or the company name.. so I'm screwed.

I buy those bags of tea candles for like 5 bucks...

2. Cookies n cream. Nice scents while your baked. Couldn't ask for a more chill enviroment

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Image1522360703.005091.jpg vanilla is my all time favorite, this one smells great too

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I've been using a local candle maker lately. I really like their pumpkin crunch cake smell! I like fruity ones, too, but cake, vanilla, caramel, "smooth" smells are definitely my favorites.

5. Your best bet is to look at the candle

But mostly the sticker that shows the company name...

Lol

J

6. My addiction to Yankee Candle happened long before I started toking. I've got a shit ton of these candles. Kinda pricey, but can get them for a bargain if caught on sale. They smell sooo good.

7. The best "scent throwing" candles I've found are the 3 wick ones at Bath and Body Works. They come in 100's of "flavors" and if you get a dud, they will replace it at no cost.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Every season candle companies come up with new scents and design. Mine choice is lafco, linari, michel design works. My favourite store to buy this candle is www.asecretadmirer.com

They always have fresh stock of candle + free gift on all purchase. Do not miss offer and promotion in holiday season. Just check out them once.

9. Is it just me or do most scented candles never smell when they burn? Don't get me wrong, I love them to death (especially the forest scents) but I've never really smelt them while burning.

10. I stick to the cedar pine ones, smell good and not overpowering.

11. I like 7-day prayer candles such as green rue, lucky red dragon and the 7 Orishas-themed candles. I almost always do color magic with my candles.

I also love healing candles and banishment candles. In my experience, they're pretty effective.

I went years without burning any incense or wicks, and those were tough times. Now that I've gotten back into it, everything about my life has begun to improve.

12. Citronella candles are excellent, too. I like them so much that I burn them indoors.

• Like Like x 1