Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The scene in Calgary, AB

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GrizFu, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Alright, so first off I'd like to apologize for my first ever post being about this. I know the mod squad will likely come down on me and for legitimate reasons but I figured if I was gonna go on a fishing expedition, this would be a better place to go than any.

So I'm from Boston originally and I'm vacationing in Canada. Started off in Saskatoon, now in Calgary. I had quite the stash in 'Stoon but due to a change in travel (us flying instead if driving), it remains in Saskatchewan. So I've been dry a few days here in Calgary. I'm headed to Banff come this weekend where I've heard the scene is insane, but in the meantime I've been exploring the options here. Check out a site called WeBeHigh.com and they recommended a few places in particular but it hadn't been updated in a few years.

Basically I just want to know if anyone has any recommendations of places to go or if it's even worth it in Calgary. To be honest it's not the end of the world if I don't find, I'm back in the states in a week or so. But I figure if I can, it is my vacation, why not take advantage? Anyways, any tips would be appreciated. Thanks again.

2. Im from Calgary and the seen here is good but no will tell u there sources online since Thats really sketchy

3. I think you did it the right way. You are not asking for a hook up, but rather information about your current locale.

When in doubt it may be better to PM a mod that is active, rather than set your self up. :smoke:

4. No, yeah I wouldn't expect that, NOR WOULD I ASK. That's got shady written all over it. If someone I never knew asked me online for pot I'd tell em to fuck a duck. I'm just wondering where/if there's a better place in town to look than others. I heard 17th SW and Stanley Ave, but again that source was a bit dated so I figured I'd check here.

5. Regardless when I get back to the states, I'm smoking myself Autistic :)

6. So just to update, went to 17th SW today, no luck. No one blatant enough for me to ask :). I did, however, get recommended one of the spice blends by a store owner. Kinda works... a little? I don't know if it's just because I haven't smoked in a while or if psychosomatic but regardless I shant become a spicehead. Fuck is that shit expensive. Banff this weekend. See how that goes. Keep ya posted.

7. Yet another update. Went to Banff today, failed miserably. Actually saw some younger kids smoking but I'm a little older so I was nervous about saying "Hey guys, got any tree?". I had an ingenious plan where I would ask people if they'd seen my friend and show them a card in my wallet that said "Tree?", but that failed the few times I did it. Yup, I'm a pussy douche :(.

However, a silver lining. When we got back my gf mentioned that when she DID smoke, she had a pipe here. She looked and found it and wouldn't you know it, A NUGGET! She asked me "Do you think this will work?". It's been a week without. Fuck yes, it will work.

8. Its been a week already haha yeah right.

9. go to millenium skate park. it shouldnt be too hard to find some weed there but unless you know people it aint gonna be good weed