The Sativa Way of Life

Discussion in 'General' started by Douggs, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Is better than the Indica equivalent.

But that's just me. How bout you?

2. For me a sativa is best because i need help dealing with this world mentally.

3. I avoid Indicas when ever possible. Sativa all the way

4. ye man i like being active, i hate couchlock

5. Sadly I can never find a sativa. All I get is indica

6. same boat here man.........fml.

7. ^other way around for me. i like to be active and all but i really enjoy relaxing. get alot of hybrid stuff too though

8. Sativa way of life.

[​IMG]

Indica way of life.

[​IMG]

:smoke:

9. Hybrid then sativa then indica.

10. Yeah man I haven't had an sativa in a while, Indica feels like I'm on a sleeping pill just a buzz then my body goes alright time to go to sleep.

11. Sativa is definitely refreshing when you get your hands on it. I like the high a lot more because I'm ALWAYS up to go out and do something. Definitely good for outdoor activities. However, indicas have some killer flavors (not that sativas don't) and it's not a terrible thing to couchlock yourself every once in a while.

12. Sativa all the fucking way.

13. Spoke dat sativa errday :D

14. Love this thread!! Even though my guy doesn't have strain names for me when I pick up, I know it's usually still dank or better. I love taking it home and smoking that first piece, b/c it's like a hopeful russian-roulette style moment where you're waiting for the first effects wishing for a sativa like high.

15. Indica, but ain't nothing wrong with some Sativa. :bongin:

16. I prefer sativas, but I might grow an indica next just to have it around. Indicas are better for pain and sleeplessness. I have one little nug of a strong indica that I bought before I started growing that I am saving just in case.

17. #17 BA, Oct 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2011
    I like a properly grown sativa. Super Silver and Jack Herer are my favs...

but I prefer a slightly indica dominant strain. better for GI issues. but i hate couchlock, so a 60/40 or 70/30 is perfect.

Indica is better medicinally IMO. If I want to sleep or aid any pain, indica is amazing. If I want to feel upbeat and energized, sativa is good, but I could also just not smoke and still feel upbeat and energized

18. Never had sativa :(. All i get down here is indicas.

19. I don't really have a preference except in certain situations. If I haven't had one or the other for a while though it is exciting to get it when you do

20. I have alwaysssss loved my Sativa's. I only prefer an indica when I need to really relax