Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The sativa / indica genetics

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hoojers, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Firstly, I live and smoke in the UK - so have limited access to controlled strain availability and potency.

I've smoked 2-3 times a week for several years.

I've just returned from Amsterdam smoking pure Sativas and heavy indica. Yet all just seemed to have the same effects. Yes high. Yes stoned. Decent taste, smell and smoke. But nothing that genuinely distinguished one from the other. No crazy energetic, euphoric or creative highs etc. Just standard happy stoned effects.

Is this just the cumulative tolerance build up? Or does anyone agree that weed is weed and our environment and mindset control which traits we magnify?...

Sent from my SM-A520F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I don't like pure sativas or indicas...I can deal with the dominants but not the pure ones so much. I like what each gives me and having strictly one doesn't really do it for me recreationally though I should imagine they are more useful for medical patients imo. Sour diesel is usually marketed as sativa but it's hybrid same for bubba kush and indica. That's just me. I'm interested to see what others have to say

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1