The Rules of Probation- Stay away guys

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Durchii, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Allright, I figured I would tell you what happened with the new PO.

This country fucking sucks, ladies and gentlemen.

I have to answer every question she asks me or I go to jail.

I cant have so much as a lighter or a pack of matches in my room or in my pocket or I go to jail.

I need to tell her whenever I have sex or I go to jail if they found out I did.

She is allowed for surprise visits, even in the middle of the night to make sure I'm not out past 12.. (EVEN THOUGH I AM 19 YEARS OLD, THEY HAVE INSTATED A CURFEW ON ME.) But if we're all asleep, and we dont answer the door.. THey kick it in and I go to jail.

I get random drug tests at a heavier rate now.. even though they have never found a single substance in my system.. If they find so much as an accelerated level of tylenol in my system, i will go to jail.

Fuck.. Just send me to jail for two years... So that when I can get out I just leave the fucking country... Im considering just bailing.. Just leaving the country with a fake note left on my desk saying I commited suicide.. So they siugn a death certificate and I fake an identity in fucking Canada. This could work.. But I wont do it.. Im just going to sit here and chain smoke, and every time I need a lighter have to walk down to the kitchen..

This is ass rape.

EDIT: Forgot to add. They took 400 dollars of personal property from my room.. I asked my probation officer about it and she said they DESTROYED ALL OF IT AND WILL NOT PAY ME BACK. Keep your shit you dont want taken outside of your bedroom probationees.. or they will take it.. And destroy it.. I put my fucking shit in the basement before they came back for more.

2. fuck that man..jesus christ what is this country coming too :(

3. ...and you have to do this for 2years?

4. One year. But theyre bitching they want to extend it for two years because I went into the probation office before they showed me the rules.. And I had a lighter on me for my cigs.

Shes like "YOU CANT HAVE THIS FUCKING LIGHTER!" So she took it and was threatening me to take me to court and extend it for two years.. Fuck.

5. some people have to much fuckin authority.. they think they can do what ever they want.. and our country lets them..

6. if you don't mind me asking durchii, what did you do to get on probation?

that is fucked up though, whatever you did, no one deserves to have their personal rights taken away like that.

i'm really sorry man.

7. Honestly, I really cant give any details.. I will say what I can when I am off probation.. But I'm not poking a sleeping bear.

8. That's f*cking horrible man... :(. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. This bowl is dedicated to you.

9. That is my first bowl dedication on this forum. I salute you Durban. :cool:

That made my day.

10. ok, sorry to pry.

that is still horrible that they are doing that to you.

can you shroom?

or take acid?

or are they really good drug tests and they test for everything? though i thought shrooms weren't detectable in any kind of drug test.

11. Neither is acid, unless its like.. directly after you take it an youve been holding onto that piss. Acid is outta your system in like 20 minutes... Then again they could give me an oral test.. but the last test i got was a piss-cup.

Im not so sure about shrooms.. I dunno.. If I do anything, I certainly wont be the one buying it..

Could you imagine what they would do if I was arrested buying from an undercover cop? :eek:

12. Well dont do shrooms on probation because there are ways of finding out, acid im not sure about, and ecstacy you can do cause its out in 24 hours for sure. But I'd just wait it out.
    I think when your on probation and want to go to Canada you can make deals with the government wherever your going to put you under the same probation except in Canada, theyd lighten up on you for sure.
    Problem is we dont know what you did so if its anything that physically harmed someone, you might have a problem.

13. Did NOT physically harm someone... Closer to a threat.. But they might not like it.. But they say if im good on probation, they will wipe this off my record.. So Canada can let me come.. Which is why I may just stay here for the extent of this probation.

14. I'm sure this is the type of thing where you BS you so you follow the rules and get the shit scared out of you...but I've never been on probation, so I don't know.

15. WTF they take from your room?

16. If you have a lighter you go to jail? I'm pretty sure that no judge will send you to jail for violating probation for "possession of a flame creating object" what the fuck?

I bet your PO is just being a dick, you can't go to jail for having matches. If I ever went to jail for having a pack of matches, I'd be rich when they gave me a settlement.

I don't think probation can put stipulations on you like that. The curfew they can do, the drug screens and tests, the random visits. The lighter, I don't think that makes to much sense? Seems like a power trip to me.

17. Damn bro, that's some shit. I wouldn't be lettin' no one in my personal belongings, or else I'd blow a quick fuse.

That's what I'm considering to do, I don't know. I'm on house arrest right now until the 15th of July, I'm facing 1-3 years jail-time, and when I get out, I could have up to 9 months probation. I got court on July 27. Shit sucks, this country sucks!... and after reading what you were just saying, makes me just want to flee.

18. probation fucking sucks! My PO wasnt that bad though, your PO sounds like a fucking complete asshole. Just dont violate your probation and you'll be set. Good luck to you

19. Next time your PO comes over, be smokeing a cigarette, and just see what they do. You will not go to jail for smokeing a cigarette, believe me, any lawyer could win that case.

20. Well for some reason, they see a lighter as a dangerous weapon.. This is why I hid my paintball gun and myknives and shit in the basement so they dont take any more than they already have.

Yea..

I have a stockpile of lighters down there too in case I need to hide some in my arsehole when they haul me away for possessing one! *Gasp!*