Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Ritual We All Follow

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vallak, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Nice dude, Half Baked is a great stoner flick.:smoke:

2. jeez this thread is getting big ! keep posting guys ! :D

3. My ritual has just gotten perfected and I love it(for the most part)
    Every single weekend, I get home, unload my backpack from the books and supplies. Then I load it up with my jars of bud, my piece, my laptop, pjs, and a swimsuit. Then I go to my grandmothers house and drop my backpack off and walk about 2 minutes to my friend's house. Normally my other friend(closest friend) sleeps over there so we sesh and walk to Mcdonalds. Once we get back we either sesh more or I ride my bike to another friend's house. From then, we wait until his parents are in bed, hop in his hot tub and sesh it up fat.

4. Light the dankest incense I have on me, crack a window, turn on tosh.0 or whatever I want to geek to, grab some munchies so I don't have to go all the way downstairs, load up a lovely little trench in my mflb, and blast off. Fresh ass batteries and a glass of iced water are a must.

5. #45 SuaveSeadonkey, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011
    The actual process of getting ready to smoke is as soothing as the smoke session itself. You said it right my friend. I just play some music on my laptop and try to majorly relax while im grinding and loading my bowl. No distractions. No anger, I just put all of the B/S from my day away. Just chill as SHIT!

6. [quote name='"SuaveSeadonkey"']The actual process of getting ready to smoke is as soothing as the smoke session itself. You said it right my friend. I just play some music on my laptop and try to majorly relax while im grinding and loading my bowl. No distractions. No anger, I just put all of the B/S from my day away. Just chill as SHIT![/quote]

A fucken men

7. I take out my pill bottle of weed. Jump into my bed and just look at my bud. Make a playlist ( reggae and hip hop) and roll up, look at my fine artwork, turn on the xbox and put in madden, call a friend over, roll his shit up or pack his bowl, go get food and drink bring it upstairs spark up and eat an play 360

8. Sounds like you are seducing your buds...maybe you light the candles, fill a bath with some rose petals and turn on some marvin gay...Whatever floats your boat, i still prefer the whole teenage virgins in a bloody pentagram approach but heyyyy thats just me.:D

9. [quote name='"Snowman00"']

Sounds like you are seducing your buds...maybe you light the candles, fill a bath with some rose petals and turn on some marvin gay...Whatever floats your boat, i still prefer the whole teenage virgins in a bloody pentagram approach but heyyyy thats just me.:D[/quote]

didnt you hear you must treat a wonderfull woman that is mary janne most delicately for her to grant you her love

10. [quote name='"Vallak"']

didnt you hear you must treat a wonderfull woman that is mary janne most delicately for her to grant you her love[/quote]

And once she does, you burn her!

11. [quote name='"RingOfSmoke"']

And once she does, you burn her![/quote]

haha :p