Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Ritual We All Follow

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vallak, Nov 26, 2011.

1. I go into my kitchen first, and either preheat my toaster oven(for chicken nuggets and other shit you have to bake) or start toasting bread/bagels(for sandwiches). Then, I go into my room, open the window, and get out my stash. I grind up enough bud to get me high, and pack it into a bowl(or multiple bowls). At that point, I'll usually turn on some music. Could be punk, rap, indie pop, anything really. It's just important nobody can hear me smoking. Then, I'll sit by the window and blow all the smoke out. And when the sesh is over, I go back down into the kitchen and eat my face off. I keep the window open for about 15 minutes afterwards and lightly spray my room down with Lysol and you can't smell a thing.

2. Well, it's winter sports season so I have sports practice everyday. This is my winter ritual that I follow every day. I get done around 5pm and on my way home I'll pick up coffee and something for dinner. I get home, fill up my bath (I have a jacuzzi tub), add bath salts and foaming soap, then while the water is filling up I put on music and I roll a joint. Then I'll smoke while taking a bath. I leave my window open and I shut the bathroom door to reduce the smell. After my bath I'll finish up with a few bong hits and then I go to bed pretty early (usually around 8:30pm).

3. After reading everyone else's routines i feel like a bit of a sham, mine isn't worth posting :(

4. dont feel bad , talk about stuff you do while you get high!

5. I think it's just cause i'm really tired - been up all day on like 4 hours sleep, i'll smoke a joint soon and reply back haha

6. wake up at 6
    smoke a bowl
    sleep till noon
    smoke a bowl
    sleep till night time
    smoke a bowl
    sleep till morning
    rinse repeat

7. cool! im about to go rip a bong myself cheers! :D

8. My rituals preety simple , I usually have my weed grinder papes all laying on my desk in a mess.I usually put on some music or watch a stream of my favorite game.My rolling sesh can take 3 minutes up to 30 minutes depending on how distracted I get.

I then get my joint , lighter, and jacket .Have a sipp of water (very important) I make my way outside , cause my mother doesnt enjoy the smell .I head to the shed in my back yard.Sit down on the ground if its not to wet and cold. Light up , I like to take my time , and well enjoy it !

Most of the time by the time I finish im already starting to get high and paranoid from all the creeping noises the shed makes and nature , I run back to the house have another sipp and just chill ,rinse and repeat when needed .

9. First before I do anything else I turn on my vaporizer. Then I go to the kitchen and get a nice tall glass of ice water. Upon returning to my room I open up my blinds because I like to look out the window at nature when I get stoned, and then I change the water in my bong(fresh ice water for the morning). Now begins the actual process of getting high. I take out a nice nug out of my jar and grind it up to a nice fine consistency and pack up a nice .1 bowl. As I insert one end of the whip in the bong and the other end in to the vaporizer I will kick up my feet in anticipation for a nice relaxing experience. At this point I begin inhaling massive vapor clouds. After about 10 hits when the bowl is usually done for I empty the ABV in to my pile on my tray so I can sit back and enjoy my high.

10. Chill, smoking outside is a fulfilling experience , however i live in canada and its like 34 here its chilly

11. hang out with dudes and smoke a ton of weed at once until i pass out after trying to do some shit like reading and writing which I am still getting the hang of. Then alter I get really mad at some video games and desperately scrape small sheds of leaves from my bag from the last night and smoke 1/7th of a bowl to try to mellow out. It's sort of shitty sometimes for me.

12. Ritual starts when i want to smoke a joint.

I put a towel at the door, and then a bean bag against it - partly to cover smell, mostly to jam the door and make it difficult to open fully (this has saved my ass a few times). Then i sit down, grind my bit and roll a zoot. Open the window, lean out of it carefully and sit and star gaze/street light gaze while getting blitzed. Finish joint, put in bottle of jagermeister with my girlfriend's picture on it :p (long story) and then raise curtains to air out room.

Sit baked as hell, watch a film, go on grasscity and double dose sleeping pills for a relaxing night.

13. oh ahaha canada bro here too , Quebec it gets mighty cold , I wear gloves ! Nothings going to stop me aha.

14. you have a deadbolt on your door? do you keep bodies locked up in your room or something? if so, do you have any extra space? i have some... baggage.. i need to be kept away for some time... let me know..

15. #35 EddieNashton, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    No ritual, bro. Living with grandparents suck. Usually take my bag and paper into the bathroom, roll up. Shower. "Go for a walk"

16. no i dont keep dead bodies in my room , quit trolling

17. Finally got round to smoking that joint, took quite a few sleeping supplements and figured i should post what i'm actually doing. Sitting with my laptop, headphones in listening to Avalanche - Boyz Noise and Erol Alkan (check it if stoned), posting on grasscity and i've got Half Baked ready to watch for the first time ever. Also got my ipod + phone + ps3 controller + tv remote sitting next to me, just incase there's a change of plan.

18. i go to my room turn my fan on exhaust and proceed to pack a bowl and smoke it haha dont have to worry about parents but i do have to worry about land lords

19. I don't have much of a ritual really. 99% of the time I smoke at night so I just wait for my parents to go to sleep then I break out the bong and load a few snappers. Normally I play some battlefield until I start to come down then I go to sleep. Dont really worry about the smell after a while since my stepdad smokes so the whole house has a faint weed smell to it. But sometimes if I get paranoid I'll crack the window and turn on a fan.

20. Open closet, withdraw smoking supplies. Put on some music, cut my bud up with shot glass and scissors. Roll a joint. Get up, grab a glass of water from the kitchen. Lightly torch the roach to dry out the cardboard roach material, put it out with my thumb. Lean out of my window so I don't set off my fire alarm, smoke joint and watch the world go by. Then it's either watch a film, hit up gc and listen to music or go into my kitchen and talk to my flatmates. So much better than living at home and having to be super paranoid about the smell.