Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Right Way To Smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by steamboatdavey, Nov 19, 2008.

1. My friend and I have smoke a couple times already but arent sure if we are doing it right.
    Can you tell me the proper way to inhale and what is a good way to set it up because i heard that it is good to grind it but I haven't done that yet.

2. Break off a small nugget, and place it at the bottom of the bowl.

Lightly shred the rest of the weed on top.

Light the marijuana, draw it into your lungs, remove lighter, remove finger from carb, remove mouth from pipe, take a small breath IN to draw the smoke into your lungs, and hold for 3-5 seconds if possible.

Pass and Repeat

3. ;) Hahaha

4. just grind or pick off little bits off a nugget about the size of ur thumbnail and put in a king size rolling paper.
    put tobacco on top (or use more weed to fill it up, but this is strong so not for a first timer if you are).
    insert a roach in the end ur gona put in ur mouth ( a roach is a small bit of card rolled up).
    roll, light and smoke like a ciggerette (draw smoke in mouth the same way as sucking drink with a straw then breathe in (like taking a breath before you dive under water) hold for a few seconds then exhale do this 2 times and wait (if its ur first time) for the effect to come on, if you take too much at once u will do what i did and freak out coz it all hits at once :-D

this is a very detailed explanation so please don't call me patronizing as i don't know how novice you are ;-)

5. Well, my favourite way to smoke would be a nice tight joint with super fine ground up weed. But, the easiest for a beginner would be to pack a bowl in a glass pipe with a glass screen and basically just breathe in through the pipe. Not as easy to screw up...kinda hard to just use your mouth with a pipe.
    Just breath in after your hit to make sure it's hitting your lungs just in case.

6. but basiclly as long as u inhale the smoke of burning weed u will get high

7. He knows that...he's just making sure he's inhaling properly. I wish I had friends that asked such questions.

8. Well if your in steamboat you shouldn't have to much trouble finding a nice person to help you.

9. Just take a big hit, and suck in, hold your nose and keep the smoke in until you absolutely are about to ex-fucking-plode, and then release...Without ex-fucking-ploding...IT'S A TOUGH JOB, BUT SOMEBODY'S GOTTA DO IT, EH?

10. A lot of people screw up their first time (or couple) when attempting to get high. I still remember not getting very high the first time I smoked up because I didn't know how to properly inhale.

The first time I actually got high though... I'll never forget.