Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Right Place-Volcano Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by II0 II IvI II0, Aug 14, 2008.

1. I am thinking about picking up a volcano and got a price from the guy

Basic is 520 and the digital is 620

Do those sound like good deals coming from a headshop???

Also I am skeptical about the taste...A friend of mine made a Vap using a heat gun and Turkey bag and it tasted like absolute shat...

Is it a shitty taste when smoking out of a vap or was it just his setup...

I just dont want to drop 500/600 on something that will give a shitty taste as that is one of the main points of me smoking is for taste...

Thanks for the help

2. nigge.. ur name .. and my title.. my way is better though..

edit: mine is ALOT better

3. 1st I am not black so please dont refer to me as nigge

2nd I have used this on different forums way before you seen my SN and put it as yur little slogan

3 .You did not have anything to contribute .So pleae be gone

4.My penis is bigger than yours .So Ha ..I win:hello:

5.Just kidding..But really I could care less

4. Last white pimp I saw..

Well shit I've never seen one.

5. 520 in a shop is fair. I paid 595 in a shop though I could get it cheaper online, but you avoid all the shipping issues.

Taste is fine. You'll really like the Volcano.

6. to answer your question your buddy had a bad setup. Ive vaped with the volcano countless times, and it tastes good.

7. volcanoes are the shit, going for 420 here in austin (non digi)

8. get one, you wont regret it. I paid about 550 and got some extra stuff with it and its a great purchase. Amazing taste, amazing high, amazing machine. :D

9. Thanks..Probably going to go with the Digi..See if I can talk him down to maybe 600...

10. with a volcano, the vapor tastes exactly like the weed smells. imo

11. Volcano is the best taste you can get. Go for it :D

I'm worried about your friend's heat gun though. With a proper gun, the vapor should taste like the Volcano. Your friend is probably using one with a non-ceramic heater and getting bad taste and chemicals. Or he's just turning the temp way too high and getting nasty smoke.

Only Steinel and Milwaukee guns have the ceramic element and accurate temp controls. Other guns can burn your weed and add chemicals. Many have fiberglass elements which are bad to inhale.

12. I would personally go with the Digi IMO. You can set the temperatures more accurately to you pleasure...so you can experiment around with the density of the vapor. You'll also have the buy some valves for the top. They come in a box along with the bags, that's separate. (At least that was the case at my local headshop when my good friend bought one)

But if you're going for taste, it doesn't get any better than the Volcano. The taste is incredible.