The "Right" GOP & Trump Supporters are Desperate...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by svedka, Nov 15, 2017.

1. supporters such as say Fox News and those who watch it... see their reactions at the link below... they can't handle the truth as it doesn't fit their concepts... / agenda

‘HE HAS TO GO!!!’ Fox fans furious after Shep Smith blows up right-wing conspiracy about Uranium One

Fox News anchor Shepard Smith was blasted by some of his network’s loudest viewers for fact-checking Republican talking points about Uranium One, which defenders of President Donald Trump have used to allege that it was actually Hillary Clinton who colluded with Russia.
    “What are the facts? What is Uranium One?” Smith questioned.

Smith explained that Trump’s campaign line on Uranium One is “inaccurate in a number of ways.”

“First, the Clinton State Department had no power to veto or approve that transaction. It could do neither,” Smith noted.

“The accusation is predicated on the charge that Secretary Clinton approved the sale. She did not,” Smith concluded.

Explaining the facts was seen as a betrayal by Fox News viewers, who seemed to prefer the network parrot White House talking points absent journalistic examination.

Here is a sampling of some Fox News viewers’ reaction to Shepard Smith’s reporting.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/he...s-up-right-wing-conspiracy-about-uranium-one/

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Ignorance is bliss, and doesn't get in the way of one's confirmation bias...

3. upload_2017-11-15_17-2-7.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Not everyone was against him, many were suckered in by his con artist, aka snake oil salesman BS... however what is keeping him from "winning" after being sworn in is his own tweets and mouth...This is what is mainly holding him back and will be the reason for a likely single if not short term...

Sadly he will be the last to know if indeed it ever penetrates his enormous egoic delusion of how the world sees him.

Not at all a fan of HRC or defending her but... she had her own "witch hunts" flames fanned by now so called POTUS 45... Now HE is calling "witch hunt"... much like Flynn chanted "lock her up", now Flynn has 1 foot in prison figuratively speaking...
    :cop:

However these guys nor their supporters have a clue what Karma is... after all that is a myth, a hoax, much like global warming...

:coffee:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. It's nice to see that Shepherd Smith has the nuts to speak the truth about this obvious distraction.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Clinton giving the "ok" is hardly the tipping point in this story. What cannot be denied is the fact that the "Podesta Group" was hired to lobby for Uranium 1 and at one point the deal was in jeopardy and the Hillary State Dept. got involved to smooth things out. There is also no denying that the Clinton foundation received millions of dollars in donations from Uraniam 1 reps. It can also not be denied that Slick Willy had his own Russian meeting here in the U.S. (which HE first lied about until someone produced evidence)...just before this windfall of money started to flow. This story did not start in the basement of the RNC but in the New York Times who still are not getting their questions answered. I see this morning that Hillary is going on the offensive. She is such a puke and this tells me the smell of this deal is starting to reach the right people.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. upload_2017-11-16_8-32-16.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I haven't watched Shep Smith for a very long time. When I look at him it makes me feel dirty. Like I have poop on my dick or something. He should of stayed in the closet. imo

• Like Like x 1
  9. I often wonder if he is a Clinton plant............ LOL
    He should be on the clinton news network that's for sure.
    POS

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. I hate that...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Ha that's exactly how i feel when i see or hear Trump... imagine that?
    :eek:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Apparently the media outlets reporting fake news are not just limited to CNN,MSNBC,WAPO,and the NYT according to the Minions. Any news story that they dislike or is negative towards their king is fake news according to them. Your king would be proud! MA:poop:A.

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. Sorry about your luck dude. Thats got to be painful. lol

14. Not really i just hit mute and yell (at 45 not his minions) "lying piece of shit" ..." lol
    sometimes i read the CC then days later see that he indeed has changed his tune and reversed a previous stance... as shifty as the wind... but he gives a great show for the reality tv set... enjoy his moment of glory...

having said that i cringe at the thought of PENCE taking over... talk about EVIL & dangerously SICK, Pence is that... he could cause some real permanent damage... while trump keeps tripping on his tongue and slipping in tweets as his precious rating keeps flushing down the toilet...
    :coffee:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Well, hopefully you find some kind of happiness for the next seven years.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. sheperd smith sucks lol, he always has.
    That has nothing to do with the "right" or "conservatives" being desperate. People posting baiting threads like this though...that feels desperate.

• Like Like x 1
  17. It's called tired of all the Bullshit, it's time we take Our Country Back
    Go Trump.........................................
    upload_2017-11-16_10-0-25.png

• Winner Winner x 3
  18. More Paid Russian spammers I would imagine.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. MAGA is a joke, a campaign slogan to hook in those who long for the so called good old days... there is no going back as long as the ppl keep voting for these clowns that the GOP or Dems vomit up..

BOTH PARTIES CORRUPT as they are pawns of the Fed Reserve, world bank, MOSSAD, the elite 1%... both sides have their agenda handed to them by the Corporate Fascists controlling everything...

No, jobs won't come back to the USA it was the GREEDY corporations including Brand Trump that farmed out cheap labor... Mexico wasn't cheap enough so they took it to Asia... Yes those Trump Ties made in Bangladesh... LMAO

Good luck with POTUS 45 fun seekers, i empathize, i remember the so good old days myself... not going to happen on THIS watch...

• Agree Agree x 1