The ride of my life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Green.Giant, Feb 28, 2009.

1. So this is a kind of an old story but im going to visit this kid soon and thought i would share my story from last summer.

I decided to visit my friend in Florida. Immediately after i get there i buy an ounce and of course we begin to smoke on the ride back to his house. Needless to say i was high shortly after. This continues the entire week along with the occasional case of bud light (its the best if you didnt know). So about 350 dollars later, my last day at his house we decide to go visit a few of his friends. Ive never met these people in my life but didnt care. We get a ride to this kids house and they all start talking about going to a trap house to pick some "stuff" up. I am extremely drunk and high at this point and all of a sudden this car rolls up going really slow and stops in front of his house. A kid opens the door and falls out the side and starts puking everywhere. We walk over and they see its another one of their friends and hes throwing up a whole bunch of pills.

At this point they decide to put him in a beat up station wagon with no back window and a giant stuffed bob marley in the back and the all get in. I was hesitant because everyone was already messed up but it was our only ride back to my friends house. I get in and we start driving. Without any knowledge of the area i had no idea where we were going but they in fact did decide to go to the trap house. It ends up being in the middle of a trailer park, a cop parked right at the entrance of the park, and it is completely dark through the whole park. We slowly pull up to this house and everyone notices the complete lack of light coming from it. Everyone except for my friend and i instantly start yelling "lets rob this bitch" and i have no idea whats going on.

The three kids get out of the wagon and for some strange reason decide to steal their lawn chairs first. Eventually they all come running out with bags of pills, weed, laptops, and other various items that would be found in a trap house in a trailer park at 3 am. I finally convinced my friend to drive becuase i have lost all trust in these people i have just met. We drive past the cop and out of the trailer park with no problems. We finally get back to my friends house and get dropped off

For about 5 minutes i sat there speechless trying to figure out what had happened and then just said fuck it and smoked a nice blunt :smoking:

Moral of the story: dont ever get into a car with crackheads that drive station wagons with the back windshield busted out.

Thanks for reading.

2. that's fucked up. so they went to pick up from their dealer without calling, then since they assumed no one was home they robbed it? I dont exactly know what you mean by trap house but what bastards rob pills and weed from someone, kids prob gonna come after them with guns

3. Exactly now how would you feel if you were put into that situation unknowingly:eek:

If im not mistaken trap house is basically a crackhouse i guess. They just kept calling it a trap house. And i forgot to add this little bit...

About a weed after i get back to my house my friend gives me a call and says that the reason the house was empty was because the night before the poeple that lived there had gotten busted and apparently it was a crime scene at the time of them robbing it.

4. #4 champloo, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
    ohhhhh, that makes sense, only a little though.

whys there weed and pills still in the house after a bust? Thats what they go to retrieve. And they would probably grab computer equipment too incase of evidence. (and no im not calling you a liar, i believe you, who would lie about that?) But im thinking it wasnt a crime scene. Especially with a cop down the street.

5. haha how long is a weed again

just