The Revolutions for a New World Order

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by KoolaidZombies, May 18, 2011.

1. consfearacy

2. it's true wake up people

3. What's up with all these new world order threads?

4. [quote name='"kojopolis"']consfearacy[/quote]

I see wat u did there!...neyelyekit

5. we are getting closer.

6. #7 Sacerdotal, Sep 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2012
    Holy shit. I just saw page 2 right now and it's literally like 70% NWO threads holy fuck. 18 consecutive threads are about NWO, that's sick, grasscity is waking up big time lol.

7. [quote name='"Sacerdotal"']Holy shit. I just saw page 2 right now and it's literally like 70% NWO threads holy fuck. 18 consecutive threads are about NWO, that's sick, grasscity is waking up big time lol.[/quote]

It's the same op

8. NWO is for wack jobs with your tinfoil hats and what nots

9. Fuck off mate.

The link in the OP goes to a website that is well known to be full of nutcases.

You new world order conspiracy theorists tell us to "wake up" because you think we're being taken in by the propaganda of the new world order.
    However, the reality is that you are being taken in by the propaganda of some lonely, crazy nutcase who has nothing better to do than sit inside all day scaremongering. You need to wake up and stop seeing signs in every thing. We are allowed to put triangles in music videos without it being the illuminati. Look in the mirror, you'll find that there's eyes on the face, oh shit, you must be illuminati.
    Just because some fucking idiot somewhere can crunch some basic numbers, it doesn't mean that the world is full of numerology.

tl;dr: Open you eyes, take off your tinfoil hat, and realise that you're being taken in by a bunch of nutcases.

10. the last two posts express the cattle mentality very well. It makes me sad about the level at which humanity is right now.

11. Lol at looking at a mirror part^ :D

12. I'm sure that's why our government is allowing foreign troops to have military drills on American soil & also why our government allows Interpol to operate on American soil without so much as a kiss my ass to any state or federal agency & that includes without any permission.

“Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order … tomorrow they will be grateful.” -Attributed to Henry Kissinger during the 1991 Bilderberg meeting

Article 15 of the UN Arms Treaty

Article 15
    International Assistance
    In fulfilling the obligation of this Treaty, States Parties may seek, inter alia, legal assistance, legislative assistance, technical assistance, institutional capacity building, material assistance or financial assistance. States, in a position to do so, shall provide such assistance. States Parties may contribute resources to a voluntary trust fund to assist requesting States Parties requiring such assistance to implement the Treaty.
    States Parties shall afford one another the widest measure of assistance, consistent with their respective legal and administrative systems, in investigations, prosecutions and judicial proceedings in relation to the violations of the national measures implemented to comply with obligations under of the provisions of this Treaty.
    Each State Party may offer or receive assistance, inter alia, through the United Nations international, regional, subregional or national organizations, non-governmental organizations or on a bi-lateral basis. Such assistance may include technical, financial, material and other forms of assistance as needed, upon request.

Some of you people need to get your heads out of your ass & wake up to what's going on

13. I think the government is failing the people, and violating peoples rights. The world is in terrible condition, little is being done, there is corruption and power in specific circles
    call it what you want

14. This guy I know started putting NWO stuff on facebook and links from infowars,.....he just found out about infowars it seems, but he's hooked :p

15. Lol what kind of retarded neocon wrote this shit.

I fucking hate those people.