The REP System

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by DelcozeHighKing, Feb 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay guys and gals, I know I'm new here, but I just can't hold out any longer...

The REP system is L-A-M-E. Lame. I mean, the concept is okay (though I've never seen anything like it on any other forums I've been on over teh years) but the way people are using it is incredibly immature, juvenile and just SPITEFUL.

If you post your opinion... and someone doesn't like it... you get a - rep. For some reason i feel that that was not the desired intention when the system was created.

If someone gets buttsore from something you said (unintentionally) the rep gives them a chance to flame and insult with personal attacks.

We are supposed to be part of community of acceptance and laid-back personalities...yet everyone here just seem to want to attack, flame and - rep peopl.

I really think this deserves some consideration from the admin.

Anyone else agree with me and think this is getting a bit out of control?

2. #2 smokeandmirrors, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    boo fucking hoo

go cry somewhere else

i've been here a while and contributed to the forum so I got some decent rep

doesn't mean i'm better than someone with no rep but it's nice to be appreciated for growing or helping in the grow sections

I don't see a single problem with the rep system - I think i've only ever had 3 nukes in my time

If you keep getting nuked dude then your more of a liability than an asset to the community

**EDIT** fucking lolz at your sig - because that's not ironic considering your whinging!!

3. LOL - now I know why you keep getting nuked

I read your posts and you're a bit of a dick to people for no real reason

try being a nicer person or get used to the neg rep ;)

4. Stop insulting people, and generaly being unnice.

Anyways, its little fucking green/red bars.
    Doesnt stop you from doing anything does it?

5. @ OP - If people are leaving you unwarranted rep, then you are to report that to a MOD or an ADMIN. Not make threads about it. Make sure you really didn't deserve it first, though. If we go and check it out, and you're being disrespectful to people, you will be the one who ends up getting in trouble.

@ smokeandmirrors - Responses like your first one in this thread are not tolerated here. If you have a problem with a member, please PM a mod or admin, and we will deal with it. Responding the way you did makes you just as much a part of the problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.