Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the remainder of my friends Christmas harvest - we call it Christmas pudding

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by OGgarfield, Mar 18, 2012.

1. This is some AK that my friend finished this December, very nice smoke. So smoothe!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks dank, but also looks like it could have used A LOT more trimming.

3. Yeah I know what you mean, its pretty leafy. But he always smokes us out and brings about a half to each session, I'm not complaining :smoke:

4. looks like it was grown outdoors, and if grown indoors, grown very improperly.
    the buds look very tiny and, if you were to trim that properly youd lose half the wieght probably.
    it looks good no doubt. but

could be way better. if he grows often, he should step his game up some, grow some better buds. i mean, imnot trying to bash him tho
    my choice of words is just shitty. id love to have a friend likethat, actaully
    id love to be thaat friend haha i always bring the buds around whn im chillin.

5. Its an outdoor grow, I guess the lighting conditions in the UK aren't that great.

Yeah dude he is pretty damn sound :smoke:

6. Looked like a brick of leaves at first.

That should be trimmed dude, those leaves arent going to get you much high, just gonna taste bad.