the Redumblican wheelhouse... lying isn't a crime.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by myrrhlynn, Dec 31, 2022.

1. #1 myrrhlynn, Dec 31, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2022
    when are reporters going to learn... the first question you ask a Trump minion... "are you telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you God?". but of course it's no surprise they are more than likely talking to someone who has no moral compass or has any clue what it means to be relig-"ish".

Lying isn’t a crime, so will George Santos face any consequences?

The Long Island Republican is set to take his seat in Congress next week, despite fabricating his entire resume.

Republican leadership in Congress have thus far remained silent on the matter of Santos, giving no indication that they plan to dole out any discipline, let alone refuse to seat him. With the party’s slim control of the House, incoming-Speaker Kevin McCarthy has more incentive to seat Santos without incident than to antagonize a new member of his delegation.

G.O.P. Leadership Remains Silent Over George Santos’s Falsehoods

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Someone prolly should have checked that stuff before the election. Sounds to me like he beat the dems at their own game.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. #3 cdG, Dec 31, 2022
    There will be plenty here who will defend this guy. In fact we already got one. I wonder which Dem congressman fabricated their entire life story to get votes that he's referring to. They wouldn't have any support from either side of the aisle.

As if we needed any more evidence they are part of a brainwashed cult.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dem or rep I think it is wrong to run under false pretenses

looks like he is going to fit right in!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Maybe he is lying about his party affiliation as well.

Rachel Levine lied about her gender, does that count?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. #6 myrrhlynn, Dec 31, 2022
    a) unlike most redumblicans, i listen to competitive views like FOX and OAN broadcasts to occasionally see what they report and if there were some democrat in the same boat, i surely would have heard it broadcast by now.

b) you must be forgetting Al Franken who ... for being a comedian WHILE he WAS a comedian and not a Senator ... being kicked out of congress by his own party.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. #7 myrrhlynn, Dec 31, 2022
    make me laugh... if Santos was to switch parties i would give him a day before redumblicans expelled him. guys like this aren't kept around for their legislative prowess... like Hershel Walker, all the GOP leadership wants is a vote they can control.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Santos is a perfect fit for the “Redumblican’s”; all that is required is that he cast his vote with the “relig-ish”, and other assorted fascists… Honesty was never a Republican Party trait, and if there was ever any remaining doubt of it, the party’s blind support of Trump removed it…

• Like Like x 2
  9. Another crybaby thread about “Redumblicans”

get a life

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Another crybaby thread about “Redumblicans”

get a life

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Double dribble

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. #12 MickFoster, Jan 1, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2023
    The republican party will cease to exist in a couple of years or so...........the traitor will burn the GOP to the ground.
    Supporters are jumping ship and he doesn't have the political support that he once had. He can't win the election and the GOP knows it, so he won't get the nomination. So like the piece of shit that he is, the vindictive asshole will run as a 3rd party and divide the GOP.........probably for years.
    I can't wait to see the destruction.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. appreciate the quote... becoming mainstream? look out for OED 2023 new words list... :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. You’re pathetic. It’s childish, way to go with your 3rd grade insult lol.

• Like Like x 1

15. lying is most certainly a crime if the form you're signing has the phrase, "(sic) under penalties of perjury i swear and attest that all information provided is truthful and accurate .... yada, yada, yada". i've never signed a state or federal form that didn't have a similar clause. have you?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. You know it’s hard to defend when the narrative becomes “undercover democrat”. Sounds familiar doesn’t it?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. The redumblicans are fucked up. They're divided on speaker. So far Jeffries is winning.......lol.
    McCarthy is short by 15 votes thanks to the fucked up freedom caucus assholes.........they've voted twice.
    On another note.........the dems in the house are having a great time watching the republicans implode.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. The Republicans need to gather round and read from the new Trump bible that starts at around 70 bucks. More Trump loyal bundles for 125 or so with a T-shirt. This is nuts but maybe not for the most “persecuted” man since Jesus.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. This is what happens when a party panders to and bolsters extremist morons who can care more about punditry and sticking it to the libs than legislating.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  20. He lost the third vote........this time 20 republican assholes voted against him.
    I love it........:yay:

• Like Like x 4