The Red Pill or the Blue Pill

Discussion in 'General' started by DemiseInDisguise, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Quite simple. Would you take the red pill, know what it's REALLY like outside of the matrix, or take the blue pill, going on about your daily life and be a mindless slave in the matrix. But once you choose, there is no going back.

I'd have to go with the blue pill.

2. Red. I am definitely an explorer.

3. Red pill. I want to know the truth, no matter what it is.

Now if the blue pill gave me 20 billion dollars, stocks in the best companies, 5 houses on every continent, and all the pussy and weed I can handle, then give me 2.

4. Hell yea that's what the fuck I'm sayin man.

Other than that, red pill for sure.

5. blue, i thought the matrix movies sucked

6. I'd take both.

7. haha fuck yeah! wonder what the hell would happen then....you'd be like in limbo or some shit...

8. id only take the red pill if i knew id make a difference....so the blue pill. im so out of shape, an agent wold kick my ass

9. I'm thinking you'd have godlike control over the matrix.

In one hand you'd blend in perfectly with all of those that are a part of the matrix, and have the same abilities as those outside of it.

You'd be like a hacker that could simply hack real life at will.

Or maybe your head would explode, I dunno. :smoke:

10. definitely the red pill. then you can know how to do anything.

11. ignorance is not bliss.
    red pill ftw.

12. Red pill, I see it a bit like religion, once I realized there is nothing beyond this, I was not depressed or saddened but knew this life has meaning and I gotta make it count.

13. youd probably end up in that trainstation thing where neo was at the beginning of the third movie.....

personally id go red pill....getting plugged back in and learning all that cool shit would be sooo cool.....and you could go to that loading part where they get all the guns and just be like "operater i need weed....lots of weed.....and it would come to you!

14. I'd probably just turn my DVD player off and use that unoriginal uninspired film as a frisbee for my dog.

15. for sure

16. im watching the second one right now and it really blows....time to watch futurama!

17. Haters.

The Matrix owned.

18. Give me the red pill, I like to read between the lines.

19. I popped the blue before I saw what it did...I do like blues

20. blue for sure i wouldnt want to die or some shit from machines and live in a grimy ass piece of shit place