The Reason I Hate Police

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GetYouHighTy, Apr 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 GetYouHighTy, Apr 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2012
    Okay, so this was my first expierence with police. I was in 9th grade in high school and was very un-expierenced in dealing and even carrying marijuana. I had a quarter of some dirt ass mids on me, sitting in school chilling. This notorious stuck-up kid smelled something and went to the office, before I had time to ditch it, administration and 3 sheriffs were already dragging me out of class. They illegally stripped me down to my underwear and found my nug, arrested me and then had the audacity to walk me around the lunch room twice to show off to my fellow friends and the school that they had caught me before quickly tossing me, a large 6'1", 150 pd, freshman into the back of a squad car, all because I stayed true and didnt snitch on anyone. THATS LOYALTY. The police then denied me rights for water and refused to call my parents to inform them of the situation until after I sat in the holding cell for a hour. This has resulted in myself having a strong inner distaste for the boys in blue, I dont believe they should control another man's life so much, FUCK EM' !;)

Im a new user so all love is appreciated, fellow stoner follow me on twitter and instagram!
    @vandweeezy

Discussion of dealing is NOT tolerated here - WW

2. dude, thats fucked......
    at my school they would have took it, called your parents, give u a contract saying your not allowed outside of school for like the rest of the semester or something..
    and send u back to class
    they would only get cops involved if it looked like you were a dealer, like individually bagged or a scale or something...

3. dude that wasn't even the end, I got sent to a alternative school for a whole year and had to go to court twice, do 48 hours of community service and 6 month supervised probation. it was straight though because i blazed with my probation officer lmao

4. Damn bro that is rough, I love how the American justice system is all about punishment and no rehabilitation (not saying any cannabis user needs it-more for hard drugs). That is one thing I cannot stand about the US the whole Bush (senior): if we run out of prison space we'll build more prisons...private prison industry is destroying American. I'll add you on twitter man. Welcome to the city!

5. thanks man, appreciate the support, this is a great community and i already feel like a belong, i think it is ridiculous that our country would rather ignore the positive impacts of marijuana then stand up and accept it. I hope to be able to tell my grandchildren I went through marijuana's "prohibition", and managed to get through it without facing jail time !

6. Damn homey you were huge in high school! Tall as fuck :smoke:

Sucks that somebody ratted you out though. Cops suck...but that fuckin kid?!

7. yeah man, the kid got his though, believe that ! I still see the cop every once and a while and we still exchange glances.

8. Fuck the Police

9. i would have pooped in the holding cell if they locked my in their for an hour and start peeing if they tried stopping me. if they touched me while i was peeing, that'd sexual assualt.

10. I think you should blame yourself for this one...

11. fuck the pigs.

every single time i see one i say i smell some bacon.

12. [quote name='"NancyReagan"']

I think you should blame yourself for this one...[/quote]

Yeah dude bringing bud to school let alone slanging there is beyond stupid.

Not that I don't hate pigs. Most of em anyways.

13. I guess were letting it slide how he smoked with his prob officer? How did that happen haha

14. fuck the police is right

15. You were a freshman in high school with a quarter of weed in your pocket.

What the hell did you expect? :poke:

16. yeah man, dont get me wrong...I accept full responsibility for what happened and I do realize that is was my fault that I was caught and my case was handled the way it was, but I do not agree with how I was treated, which is what this thread is about. Feel me?

17. you can hate on all of them for the rest of your life. just remember they get paid to do what they do, and maybe some are straight up dickheads about their work, they're still the product of their conditioning, and you cant blame them for that. you can only feel sorrow for a shitty life

18. I'm glad I've never been arrested for drugs, but I've been through worse cop hassles over smaller shit. You got off easy as fuck man! Here it's a mms of 6 months if you bring weed near a school.

19. Dude, if you noticed that stuck up kid again, make sure he get severely beaten up..... You can't hate cops for being cops, but the next best thing is to beat up the person you ratted u out

20. Police are supposed to be here to protect people..Somebody got murdered while that happened, somewhere in the US while you were just a fifteen year old kid holding some low-quality cannabis. They're the reason it's not a free country here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.