The reason big government SEEMS like a good deal.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Burrito Bandito, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Because right now, for every dollar you pay to the government in taxes, you're getting back about 4-5 dollars worth of services.

How is that possible? Because the government keeps on BORROWING more and more money from China and other countries! We have programs that we CAN'T AFFORD (military, medicaid, medicare, education, etc etc etc) we're spending so much more than we have.

Every American has 50,000 dollars worth of government debt on their head, and that includes children and babies! And that number is going up!

This is in addition to each person's individual debt.

Oh man... what have we become! How did America let itself turn into this! :/

How does it feel to know that you are 50,000 dollars in debt thanks to the Government? WITH INTEREST, and that they're spending more every day. Do you see how this MIGHT turn into a problem (war) down the road????

2. It's called slavery - when someone else puts you in debt.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxRSkM8C8z4[/ame]

3. Oh but, but, Zimmerman killed Treyvon Martin just for being black! MSNBC told me so!

4. The reason big government SEEMS like a good deal?

people are stupid.

5. I'm stupid, I have to be, to be a functional member of this capitalistic abortion we call the land of the free and home of the brave...

6. Oh but, but Rachel Maddow said that...

:laughing:

I just don't understand how anyone can listen to everything the news reports on and take it as gospel :confused_2:

Baffling isn't it?:confused:

7. Usually people get their definitions wrong. That doesn't make you stupid.

For example, calling America capitalist.

8. Coming home from a mind numbing job and turning on the tv ,trying to ignore the wife and screaming kids, most people are susceptible to whatever they see, especially if it is being presented by an attractive person.....

9. But it is an abortion, right?

10. I wouldn't go so far as to call Rachel Maddow attractive...:eek::bolt:

11. When I posted that, I realized the way I had worded it might be taken wrong...

12. #12 SmokinP, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    What would you call the people who become fighting drones for said big government ?

Super stupid :confused_2:

13. When everyone else is stupid, except for yourself.... at some point you have to start looking at the common denominator.

14. I was under the impression that most of the debt was owed to the federal reserve