The Real Zong Thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by glasshead, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Here's 2 out of my 3 Zong bongs
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I'm gonna put up pics of my zong and sour pieces soon. I'm waiting on my last order!

3. If anyone is selling one of these, PM please. Been looking for a while!

4. I feel old I got one when they first came out..get a pic of it later

5. [​IMG]

===R==I==P====:wave:

6. #106 Wavelength, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    [​IMG]

That's my zong. It's not the one in the pic, mine's clear with some bluish trippy design by the mouth opening. She's about 20 inches tall if you stand her up, the base is 10 inches. It fucking RIPS, and with the diffused downstem and diffused ashcatcher my Zong's the bomb.

If you tap the glass, you get a low, deep 'Kuh' instead of the high pitched clinky noise you get with other pieces, which I'm pretty sure means the glass is really thick.

7. sick zongs guys

[​IMG]

this is my zongy baby, 10 arm perc, alex k showerhead downstem, and with a b wilson slyme DD slide

8. Very nice!

9. #109 robmxer, Apr 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2013
    Are all Zongs glass on glass? excuse me if this has already been answered. I have a 2 foot 4 elbow back in RI , no pics of it since I have moved to CO. It is not glass on glass, but does say zong on it with the logo. I have a Zong! box for it as well as the dog tags and a bunch of stickers it came with...Do I have the real deal? It was on sale at a headshop in NH that was closing down..originally 200 I believe but I purchased for 110 :metal: :bongin:

10. No, a lot of them are grommets.

11. Word, thanks man!

12. ok so i have a legit zong! on deck but theres a camel with two abnormal humps. Anyone know what the story is behind the humps?

Attached Files:

13. Message me if any of u want to sell your zong!,

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419628687.105141.jpg 11 inch zong brand

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Just picked my baby up today 20160409_023529.jpg 20160408_175520.jpg received_1089473927757737.jpeg

16. What's so good about Zongs? Compared to other brands? And I'm not hating lol genuinely curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I have a original zong water pipe made by the zong toy co. And I have the original box and keychain to accompany it .I need an appraisal on this and it will be for sale if the price is right. I can take pictures of the box and the key chain if requested and detailed pictures of the piece itself. It has stamp on the bottom of the piece to authenticate it and I know personally the one who bought this piece over 40 years ago I do believe but I don't know actual date of purchase

Attached Files: