The Real Zong Thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by glasshead, Apr 3, 2009.

1. right

FFFFUUUUUUUU I cant believe its gone!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

2. dude thats a sick ass zong
    ive never seen a zong with a perc

3. whats a perc? how does it work?
    same questions for a ash catcher????

4. need to sell that to me haha!

5. just picked up a new one!! woot wooot same size as the last one the broke but the logo colors are differntly colored.... rasta colors

6. a perculator is simply another diffuser for the smoke. it funnles the smoke then puts it through a series of small holes know as a dome perc or the smoke funnles through several arms that have slits on the bottom of them to maximize smoke to water contact

an ash catcher stops ash from geting into ur bong when u clear the bowl. makes ur bong look cleaner and helps filter the smoke more. u also have to fill the ash catcher with water most of the time unless u are buying a dry ash catcher which arnt very commonly used

7. Thats sick. Sorry to hear about your old one though. Get some milk pics of that shit

8. here is the new one! Took me long enough to take a pic.... but what a better time than 4/20 right haha
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Nice bong, but man that water looks fucking disgusting hahaha.

10. ya I know I have been lazy :D

I would use the ash catch but I am affraid of breaking it like last time!:(

11. LOL

Dude,
    How big is your ashcatcher?
    Are you overfilling it the same way your overfilling that Zong?
    It seriously can't weigh THAT much, can it!?!? :eek:

Honestly,
    If you had purchased a "Quality" piece, your glass on glass Joint wouldn't have broken like that!
    That's a testament to the garbage you are purchasing- I wouldn't have purchased another! Also, you could have tried to get that repaired.

Lots of glassblowers repair broken downstem joint for around $50-$60

For the Record, I have a dome percolated 2' "Knock-off" Zong, it RIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPS, no Drag, and it can hold an ashcatcher without breaking unlike the "Authentic" Zong.

Sweet pieces anyway man, enjoy!

12. First off the ash catcher isnt big at all and it bairly hold water just enough to perk. I would imagine its heaver than a pyrex style one (its a inside out style)

The zOng! isnt over filled buddy! the water comes up my female about only 3/4 of a inch I wouldnt call that over filled I know HOW TO FILL A BONG and what is over and not enough!

I actually have already talked with a blower who is going to attempt to fix it I just have to bring it in... (Ive been slacking) but the chances are it wont be able to be fixed cause it has a nice spider crack going. But I still have hopes!

I bought another one cause I loved the way the first one hit! So why not get another.... if I could change the past I wouldve just waited and bought the sick ass tripple perk they had there for $230! But anyways this one is a little more sturdy around the female and I think it will last longer! but I am still sketch about using the ash catch! just cause!

13. I would be too!

That honestly does not say much about the craftsmanship of the folks over at Zong!

Get a good glassblower and it will never break again

My bad man, no need to get all defensive :p
    Just looks like Mad water in that thing- I cant even see the downstem in that swamp water:smoking:

Milkshot!

14. hahaha No worries

I know I still haven cleaned it!!!!!:eek: I actually think I might go clean it right now as a matter of fact hahaha

other than that they are great peices! Thats the only sketch spot!

I do wanna go get that tripple perk though soooooo bad!! I need to sell off my vapir and 6fter to put some $ towards it haha

15. #55 Noid, Apr 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2009
    not to put any crazy ideas in your head...but for the same price or less than that triple perc you can get yourself a sweet custom heady inline bubbler/inline ashcatcher blown

16. If I get any new custom pieces I am getting a new PD pissdrunx bubbler!!! I had one and my GF broke it in a heated fight I was soooooo pissed! so I took her custom heart bong I had made for her and smashed it ;) ahhhhhh the good ol days haha thank god we dont fight like that n e more!

17. shameless bump. any more zong owners out there

18. yeah, looks like a quality tube.
    rofl

i payed $60 for my no-name zong shaped 18.8mm.
    for $160 you can get something of high quality
    why buy a "Zong"?

19. I have a nice little zong. my downstem broke on it though and now i cant get it out and i haveto use a pen and socket as my downstem. I'll post up pics later.

20. I have a stemline zong ill try to post pics soon