The Real World: Mars

Discussion in 'General' started by mandrin13, Apr 17, 2013.

1. #1 mandrin13, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2013
    This is the true story... of seven strangers... picked to live in a house...work together and have their lives taped... to find out what happens... when people stop being polite... and start getting extraterrestrial

So its not MTV, but it is reality TV. Send in your tapes now, no experience necessary*

*One way ticket only

Mars settlers wanted. Send audition tape. No, seriously. - latimes.com

So, whos going with you?

2. I don't want to go, but this would go a hell of a lot better of we could vote for people to go.

I can think of a few celebritards I'd like to jettison off this rock forever. MTV sounds like a good start.:D

3. Rofl, applicants need to be willing to leave earth forever.

So how much i get paid nigguh!

4. "After a two-year televised selection process, in which the audience can weigh in on who will ultimately make it to the red planet, Mars One hopes to select 24 astronauts who will then endure seven years of training to prepare for their trip. Only four astronauts will travel to Mars at a time."

I am assuming we can vote:D, hopefully some celebrities will try and do it..doubt anybody that would be awesome to send off there like lindsay lohan or something along those lines;)

5. i would watch this show.

6. Mars isn't all that cool, just floaty and shit. Actually most humans would hate it considering how much of them hate this planet. Would be a great show though.

7. Let me know when there's a trip to Uranus.

See what I did there? 'Course you did.

8. The possibility of leaving an entire reality television crew and cast on a distant planet?

You better not be fuckin' with me OP, I want to fuckin' watch those cunts cry when you tell them you cannot get them off the planet...And then inform them they will die of cancer probably within the year.

Queue maniacal laughter and sinister eyes here.:cool: