The Real Seed Company

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ATZag135, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Has anyone ever grown from them? are they reputable?

They claim to have non-hybrid seeds
    Quote:
    "The Real Seed Company is a group of collectors dedicated to releasing traditional connoisseur cannabis cultivars in their pure, unhybridised form. "

Quote:
    "The Real Seed Company has taken an unprecedented step in the history of cannabis seed banks by offering an extensive and open catalogue of rare and authentic heirloom cannabis varities that can be owned by everyone."

Heirloom implying non hybrid also.

This is what im looking for, and i was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them.

Right now through seedman they offer:
    Highland Lao Regular Seeds-$37.50
    Kerala Regular Seeds-$12.50
    Lebanese Regular Seeds- $14
    Malana Regular Seeds- $32.99
    Mazar-i-Sharif Regular Seeds- $18.99
    Nepalese Highland Regular Seeds- $14
    Pahari Farmhouse Regular Seeds- $14
    Parvati Regular Seeds- $9

Anyone out there tried these plants at all? So many to choose from. If they are true non-hybrid plants does that mean that they are "Landrace"? Should i be nervous taking a "Landrace" plant out of the natural enviornment it has grew in for years?

I have alot to figure out, but seeds just seems to be the most misleading information.

2. those sound like pakistani/afghani middle eastern strains.

3. Yes, the seeds "The Real Seed Co." sells are landrace varieties, but as long as you avoid the equatorial strains (Thai, Laos, Cambodian, etc.) you should be just fine growing them outside of their natural environment.:wave: