The real HIGH definition?!?!

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannibasity, Jan 28, 2011.

1. i usually wear shades when im HIGH but, can someone pleas tell me what makes these high definition :confused_2: their just shades!!.. orrrr.:rolleyes: their HIGH:smoke: definiton shades.... [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Pretty sure they're just polarized glasses. Works wonders when trying to fish, you can see into the water.

3. Marketing ploy.

4. Eh, seems like a gimmick to me.

Unless you like fishing I guess?

They look horrid tho.

5. Nah, you can tell a big difference between regular sunglasses and polarized sunglasses. They just mass produce them cheaply now.

6. Correct. I have prescription polarized sunglasses, they are great.

BUT, calling some cheap sunglasses "HD" or "high definition" is a marketing ploy.

7. reminds me of the irenew bracelet

u put this shit on, AND EVEN HURRICANE KATRINA COULDN'T KNOCK U DOWN

8. Yeah it pretty much is. Soon they'll be solarglasses or some other name to grab people's attention.

9. all they really need to do is get snooki from the jersey shore to wear them and sales will sky rocket... smh celebrities influence society ... its sad

10. Hell, if I was a business and could afford to pay a big name to tweet about my shit, I would.

11. i second that ^^^

12. a) Highly defective
    b) Hugely disfunctional
    c) Homogenously deformed

you decide...

13. on the commercial the guy goes.."these are the REALLL! HIIIIGH:smoke: definition".. with a smurk...

14. ray ban makes polarized sunglasses that look good and i am sure a bunch of other companies do to, those look atrocious

15. Oakley does. I lost an expensive pair once, now I'll never spend that kind of money on sunglasses again.