The REAL Greatest rapper ever poll

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Bluntman00, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Well after the other poll failed at getting the best rappers twice, i figured i'd take it upon myself to make the REAL Greatest rapper ever poll. Here you go guys eat your heart out. Theres only 20 spots so theres obviously gonna be some people not on it, but for the most part they are here. Atleast theres no Cassidy though huh?

2. *Awaits for poll to be put up*

I'm still gonna put my money on a RL friend of mine. Guy has no presentation in his voice but he'd be the best fucking poet you'll ever meet.

3. WHAT?@ NO GDK? HIS NAME RING BELLS!!!!!!! LKFNMAO SIKE

Yo but no, seriously, I'm listening to this song right now and i need someone to please resapodns and tell me that this is fucuing amaezing om my GOD i didnt realize commojnh was so fucking sick, he reippped that dude apart mentally in the true style of the origins of rap, where mc'ing was a way to almost replace fighting, if not to serve as a verbal warning to a real threat. But i digress (lol i always wantee osay taht) but still, rreally, please someone listen to this and echo the fact that it is sicik.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpgMemILfSc"]YouTube - Common - The Bitch In Yoo (Produced by Pete Rock)[/ame]

oh by the way i think EPMD is amazing, why isn't erik sermon on the list?

4. ya man common is sick, and you can only put 20 people on the list, these were all the people that i first thought of when i think of greatest rappers.

5. I'm don't even listen to rap in my own time, and all I can say is "Thankgod this poll doesn't include Kanye West."

Self proclaimed voice of his generation, lol...

6. Haha ya, Kanye was good for a little bit, i liked his old shit before he got popular. But when you start crying backstage of the awards that you didnt win, and calling yourself the voice of your generation, thats when you lose all my respect. Im just waiting for someone to come in here and bitch that lil wanye isnt on the list :smoking:

7. I was just going to say that people were going to bitch about lil wayne...

I think you should have put him on just because its a poll and its supposed to be the general opiniion that matters :)

8. Ya but i wanted to put all the rappers that actually deserve to be on this poll haha

9. you should have just put wu tang on there, because of the members you put on there you forgot method man and ghostface killah 2 of my favorites, also inspecta deck is pretty under rated

Wu Tang Is Forever

10. Ya but Gza and Raekwon are arguably the most talented members of Wu-tang

11. no way the only bad rapper in wu tang is ugod

12. Well ya theyre all good, just Raekwon and Gza were always known to be the most lyrical

13. Can't we all agree on "No Kanye West = Good poll?"

Lol

14. This is by far the best of these polls, although I still feel like it's missing people, but hey, you can only fit 20 people on a poll, so this is as good as it's going to get.

I voted MF DOOM.

15. Biggie

His flow is crazy good

16. how is pac winnin o_O

i voted hov

17. By Aesop do you mean Aesop Rock or Aesop from Living Legends?

18. Aiight man, just wondering.