The Random Facts About You Game

Discussion in 'General' started by E n i g m a, Jan 10, 2010.

1. You tell us a random fact about yourself then comment on the previous persons random fact.

RF: It annoys me when I see toilet paper unrolled all the way to the floor ;)

2. That would annoy me too, but I've never seen it.

I'm going grey and I'm only 24.

3. that sucks for you!

I can see another country from where im sitting....?

4. RF: I have spent more money or weed than anything else in the world.

5. What else better to spend it on?
    RF: I'm a creep

6. RF: I'm 5'11", (177.8cm), in hieght, but I have never broken 138lbs, (62.59Kg).

7. #7 ImmortalGropher, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2010
    you sir are malnourished, you need more protein and calories.

RF: I am working on my website and it is looking awesome. I also can't stand jerk ass douche bag guys.

8. that website needs a redesign, sorry

RF: I always use two towels when I shower, one for my hair and one for my body, and I never reuse towels

9. Re-design? what's wrong with it? Nobody said it was complete either.

10. thats some ocd type shit

Fact- Im a mind reader

11. graphics like that are out of "web fashion", that's quite old style with too much going on in the background

12. That's cool.

I just farted.

13. Yeah no offense but it looks like someone's freewebs page from like 1999. Re-design is in order.
    RF: I have cauterized flesh inside my leg, in a track between two scabs, one three times the size of the other.

14. RF: im making perogies at some point this week

15. What? :confused:
    RF: I have had some serious gas all day! And it smells so horrible. First I had a homemade egg burrito - egg farts. I just now ate a tuna sandwhich - tuna farts = the smelliest! :hello:

16. I don't know what perogies are... But I think they're Polish? :confused_2:

edit: I'm impressed by how open you must be to be able to share that..? :hide:

RF: My hair is blue, purple, and pink.

17. i'm addicted to Q-tipping

18. Q-tipping is amazing! It's like a mini-ear-orgasm!
    RF: I'm just making this post to see if my sig shows up or not.

19. Pierogi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pierogi are a dish consisting of boiled or baked dumplings of unleavened dough stuffed with varying ingredients. They are usually semicircular, but are square in some cuisines.Poland

Pierogi are served in a variety of forms and tastes (ranging from sweet to salty to spicy) in Polish cuisine. Pierogi were traditionally peasant food, but eventually spread in popularity throughout all social classes, including nobles. They are served at many festivals, playing an important role as a cultural Polish dish. At the 2007 Pierogi Festival in Kraków, 30,000 pierogi were consumed daily. Polish pierogi are often filled with fresh white cheese (curd), potatoes, and fried onions; in this form, they are called pierogi ruskie (Rusyn or Ruthenian pierogi), which is the most popular variety in North America. In Poland more popular are pierogi filled with ground meat, mushrooms and cabbage, or for dessert an assortment of fruits(various berries, with either strawberries or blueberries being most common). Pierogi are usually served with melted butter and sugar, or melted butter and bacon bits. Poles traditionally serve two types of pierogi for Christmas Eve supper. One kind is filled with sauerkraut and dried mushrooms, another – small uszka filled only with dried wild mushrooms – are served in clear borscht. Leniwe pierogi ("lazy pierogi") are a different type of food, similar to lazy vareniki, kopytka, or halušky.

i make mine with meat (usually hamburger) and boil them
    sometimes i get frisky and make fried cheese ones

i make them from scratch too!!

RF: i want chickens

20. I think chickens are dirty little fuckers, but they taste goooooood.

A random fact about myself? I have helped raise 2 kids, but don't plan on having my own.