Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The quick an' easy way to improve your high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jayman90, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Quite simply, a quick walk around outside right before a blaze has considerably improved my high over the past few days! There was a very good thread on here about excersice which should be looked at, but for everyone try this simple method, even walk around inside, but around for about 5, no more than 10 minutes THEN get high, it's gooood shit. :D

2. wouldn't any exercise produce the same effects?

3. it gets your blood pumping, insinuating the transfer of THC through the blood-membrane quicker.
    if you have good knees, just jump up and down for a minute.

4. i usually bike ride to a certain spot to smoke and i agree it fun.
    its even funner bikeriding back while BAKED!

5. haha, just got my bike, trying to think of a good place to go blaze at

6. I think the exercise makes you feel good, with endorphins and adrenaline and all that stuff, and then you get high so you feel twice as nice. Just a thought.

And bike rides are great. Check out local bike paths, if any are around. They're a good spot usually to chill somewhere and light a few bowls and get back to riding. Too cold where I'm at now tho'.

7. Yeah I tend to go bike riding before a blaze as well. The more you excercise the better you will feel, obvious really. But for those who can't be bothered a quick walkabout is better than nothin.
    Nothing like a good BMX ride to a good blazin spot and sparking up a joint :D

8. I usually lay in my bed and take hits from the bong. Then I drag my lazy ass down 2 sets of stairs for food. By the time I get there, I'm too tired to drag myself up the stairs so I usually fall asleep half-slumped in my refrigerator.

9. do you really do that?

10. haha i think he was exagerating a bit.

11. Most of the time, unless I sleep in the freezer looking for popsicles.

12. Man I thought I was the only one

13. remember though doing anything that will cause perspiration will kill your high

14. OK, I just did ten push up smoked a bowl and now I feel way higher than all week. I swear.

15. #15 sikander, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
    I second this idea. The times I walk 5 or more mins to get high are almost always better highs.

16. Just bike around with a blunt in you're mouth. People will be too shocked to call the cops.

Fuck smoke a ciggarette at the same time and you'll never get caught. :D

17. Wicked. I figured I'd have to get outside in the cold ass weather to experience the improved high. A few push ups and sit ups in my room is a hell of a lot more comfortable. Can't wait 'til it's warm enough for my wimpy self to go for some evening runs though!