The question of the night

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Chronik-Judge, Feb 15, 2011.

1. So; the world is ending.. you watch it happen right.... shit blowing up out your window.. weird creatures..

your friend crashes thrrough your door with a pannicked look. he poors up 5 shots of whiskey each and exclaims

QUICK SNORT THESE SHOTS

Do you take the time to ask why?

2. nope...my chances of surviving are already looking slim as is...so ima go out with a bang...

take those 5 shots and have it up...if i survive itll make everything that much BETTER in my opinion..itll go down as the ultimate "remember when we were really fucked up.." story:smoke:

3. The 5 shots could somehow save you too!

4. FO SHO. I don't see how snorting alcohol could be a bad thing..

5. No I wouldnt ask Id just snort awau, then break out me own stash of things to snort

6. Oh...snort the shots??...fuck no...lol..ill die!!!
    ill drink them with no problem...but snort them??...lls...im not a good snorter..i mean i dont snort on occasion so i prally couldnt snort 1 whole shot...no bullshyt...

7. id take them all but i wouldnt snort them....perhaps i am a fool :p

8. Hell yeah I would. And after consuming the unknown substances, I'd exit out the window he just broke and go kill my neighbor across the way. If that sob is gonna die, I'm gonna do it :devious:.

9. Well, Id drop a few other drugs (that I wont mention) in each of the shot glasses before I would snort them. Talk about a head rush :D

10. ill jus drink them, assuming hes fucked up and didn mean to say snort