Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The question is : Why Not?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GrapeApeSmoke, Jan 1, 2013.

1. I've seen alot of online weed reviews for a variety of strains and alot of comments involve talk about if you haven't had strong shit don't try this it'll knock you on your ass.. I thought the goal WAS to get knocked on your ass (nice and stoned)
    I mean with some strong shit such as Anesthesia or Neptune OG or Diesel or Haze.. smoke a damn blunt solo even if it's your first time with Medical weed or strong weed, what's gonna happen, overdose? :eek: Don't think so.. just get high as fuck and love every second of it.. :hello: comment about what you think.. please c: :smoking::wave:

2. I know what your saying, but I remember greening out and puking on several different occasions because I smoked too much of some dank shit that I obviously couldn't handle yet.

Getting really super high is awesome, but just a hit or two more and you're not having much fun anymore hugging the toilet.

3. I've never green'd out. Can't wait, LOL