Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The purple haze strain

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Valcurium, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Before I smoked weed or knew anything about it, the only strain I had heard of was Purple haze, which from what I understood was the best strain to have ever existed. I was told that the original purple haze no longer existed due to cross breeding. It's been two years since I started smokin' the reefer but for some reason I thought about purple haze today.

So my question is this:

How much of what I was told is true and can you get authentic purple haze seeds?

also, are there any known strains with purple haze genetics?

^ ok, so that's two questions, but in my defense I'm MVP of the sky terrain (known to most people as really fucking high) :smoke:

2. Purple haze is extinct sadly, remnants of it and many other extinct strains are in buds you buy today. Granddaddy purple is the closest people have got to reviving purple haze, the granddaddy purple I get from new Mexico medical is probably a little further from purple haze then some purer strains but with a 70-30 indica to sativa set its fairly close. I've heard varying answers as to what purple haze was but my best guess was it was either a 50-50 or a sativa dominant