The 'Proper' way to ask for head

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Green Plant, Mar 13, 2011.

1. So i was with this girl and it was heating up so i kinda wanted her to go down and start giving me some head.

But as i thought about it, I couldn't think of a 'polite' way to ask so i just said, "have you ever given head before?" and then it was a little awkward.

So blades, do you know a good way to ask for head instead of having to fuck?

2. "Bitch, suck my dick."

3. "Why don't you kiss it for a bit"

4. that one works too...or ask her if she got long throat..thats my trademark question for the ladies haha... but if you looking for the proper way..then say " may i receive some fellatio from you " in a kind and caring voice LoL
    good luck bruh.

5. Ill lick your pussy all night.... IF you blow me like its the last dick youl ever touch

FACT.

this works 100% of the time (field tested.... by charlie sheen)

6. Suck me beautiful

7. "suck it!"

or
    "I'll do you if you do me first" Then just wiggle your eyebrows around while looking from her mouth to your crotch.

8. "suck my dick bitch"

always worked for me

9. I just say suck my dick and I`ll do the washing up for a week but I guess you could offer to do her homework or something

10. give her an ultimatum. Say either you can blow me or I can put it in your butt, either way we are going to have unconventional sex. She will choose dick suckin everytime.

11. "please?"

and if that doesn't work

"pretty please?"

12. lol this thread is epic fail

13. more like WINNING

14. Going down on her.

15. oh yeah that works too... and its a fact.

16. when you are getting ready to fuck and are both naked, you grab her head, and direct it towards your dick, usually works

if you find a proper way to ask.... seriously let me know.

if you know the chick well and have done all this a lot, you should just have to say suck it bitch.

17. stop being so logical :rolleyes: :p

start to eat her out then pick her up and put her on top of you in the 69 position and shell go for it. if not well i dont know what to tell ya

my Ex tried sucking my dick for ~1 minute and that was it for the year and a half. no blowies :(

18. Tell her you will buy her things :D

on a more serious note i would like for some women to tell us guys how to ask

so ladies any suggestions :confused:

19. After reading this, im glad I have a good relationship with my gf, she lets me do anal, gives good handys and bjs ...Im gonna go thank her for being an amazeing gf now No awkward moments for me :p I just ask, will you suck my dick, and or can I stick it in the butt :p

20. I don't think guys really need to ask..girls should just do it.