Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the process of getting "clean" ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Omioblivion, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Would 3 weeks be enough time to get clean for a court mandated drug test for probation? i will be able to work out and run and dilute every day for the next 3 weeks.

please grass city tokers, share some knowladge on the subject :) :smoking::wave:

2. The day of the test drank enough water to piss 3 times before the test, catch your pee in the urine test cup midstream through and you should be good.

3. Depends, how many times did u smoke before?
    Dont start diluting until the morning of the test, and stop exercising 2 days before.

4. ive smoked the past two days. and thinking about tonight

would i be ok smoke tonight? and all in all i will have only consumed an eighth.

5. I wouldnt suggest it, what i usually do is save it and once I pass the DT celebrate with that :D
    Btw in my previous post i meant how often do u smoke? U only smoked 2 times, these two past days?

6. yes thats what i mean. whatcha think?

7. i have 24 days to get clean, after 2, or 3 days on consecutive smoking.

8. well yeah man your good for sure.. just let tonight be your last and do some exercise and stop 1 week before and don't worry about it.. I guarantee you will pass as long as tonight is the last time u smoke... If u want to find some reassurance buy a thc testing strip, FYI if u pass this it doesn't necessarily mean u will pass a probation test since they send it to a lab and they have better testing equipment.. My mother works at a lab and she drug tests me every month and the first time I was sober for 2 weeks and i still failed so since then i cheat every time :D
    Don't worry about all I just said im just really baked, u will passs