The Prince of Pot lit my bowl!

Discussion in 'General' started by Tha Professor, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Just another day in BC.
    :hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. I thought he was in a prison somewhere in the US right now? When did he get out?

3. photoshop

nice try

4. Oh yeah, you noticed those little swirls over the faces too? Yeah, I like to do that so people can't recognize me and make the connection between my grasscity account and real life. It's awesome.

5. On September 21, 2009, Emery entered his guilty plea, and on September 28, he was incarcerated in a British Columbia prison awaiting extradition to a US federal prison to serve the five year sentence.[127][128] There is a 30 day appeal period before extradition.

Emery was granted bail on November 18, after seven weeks in the pre-trial centre, to await the Justice Minister's decision on the extradition order.[129][130]
    While Emery was imprisoned, his supporters held a 24-hour Constant Vigil outside the prison with tents and banners for 45 days, ending when Emery was released on bail.

-Wikipedia

6. I feel ignorant... I know his face he was in a couple documentarys I watched, but can't remember what he was recognized for...

7. In short, he's a cannabis activist. He's wanted by the USA for selling seeds abroad, and he started pot.tv. There's so much more than that though.

To the OP: Grats, I'm jealous for sure. I wish I didn't live in WI.

• Like Like x 1
  8. if i ever got to smoke with marc emery...idk...but i bet it'd be awesome ahah

9. AKA the Johnny apple seed of pot.

10. I love this guy but... honestly, I don't think I would ever want to get high with him. Well, yeah I would but It would be exhausting. He's just goes on and on for days, and talks so fast and, at some point, I might just yell at him. Like "Dude, can you shut the fuck up? Just chill bro" lol. He would just wear me out lol. But you gotta love him!

• Like Like x 1
  11. if you were smokin this with him, i dont think you'd give a fuck

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaJQsxZD-G4&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

12. I've posted that in other threads before. He does leave out early one that one though. That would be the shit to have been in that circle.

13. yeah im pretty sure i stole it from you and didnt even notice :smoking: ahah but yeah still like 2 hitts from that and i'd be fucked...they take some yugggee hits from that too

14. Oh I wasn't trying to say you stole it lol.
    That Asian guy always cracks me up. I wish I knew what was up with the guy in the suit (and paint on his hands?)

And when the white guy comes in with his rap I just love it. He stole the show from the real rapper.

15. Damn dude, You're probably right, but Marc seemed pretty chill there for once lol. But that Epic... I don't care much for smoking joints but I couldn't pass that up. Although that seems like a huge waste of weed to me... but that's not really the point of doing it I suppose, it's more of a novelty thing, which I get. Can i have the roach? lol

16. To quote the clip "The last half ounce is never any good". And I agree that it is a waste, but for those guys I don't think it even matters.

17. No of course not. But for me, it definitely matters lol. I wish I could just throw out a half O lol. I gotta smoke every last gram of my shit. That white guy rapping haha. He looks like the biggest tool ever, but he did kinda tear it up.

18. man yeah its probably a waste but that last half ounce. pop open that jay, but that weed in a bong. you know how hard that shit would hit

19. Oh hell yeah. The roach is the best part in my opinion. I always save the roaches to throw in the bowl later.... and that's a hell of a roach lol

20. yeah man! i mean ALL that resin and shit has to past threw all of that weed, and you savin the roach know how sticky and shit roaches are...