The pretzels in Chex Mix

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GiveMeYourBud, Jan 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [quote name="smokinokie" post="19363399" timestamp="1390065187"]A misperception on your part. Being a Dad of near similar age, I can tell you with reasonable certainty that it's not that he doesn't know what a pretzel is, but told you that because it's not nice to say "Fuck you! No!" to your children. This could be tearing yet another family apart. It appears that Nancy Grace is right about people on pot and what they do to families.[/quote]What is it with people on the city and assumptions... You have no idea of my family situation if you want my opinion on why my dad doesn't know what a pretzel is, would be that he grew up in Ireland til he was 30 and probably didn't eat what was considered fancy american food. I respect you are older and have more experience in many fields in life then me but you have no idea about individual family situations so don't comment on them like you are watching from a birds eye view... It makes you look ignorant.

2. Ah. I forgot. Sarcasm doesn't play well here. It was merely a joke, and probably not a very good one. I meant no offense and apologize for any taken. 

3. Fair enough dude, no offence taken i just have a personal grudge against assumptions.

4. #24 smokinokie, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    Those who know me will tell you that my sarcasm flag is most always at full mast around here. It seemed at home in a pretzel debate.

Had I known you're father was from Ireland, I would've never went there with such a statement. But I guess the best way to avoid assumption is to provide information. Hope this helps you with your grudge. 

5. I'm eating some cheesy Bugels right now these are bullshit

6. #26 Michio Kaku, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    Man get easy chex from the grocery store, it's like 50 cents more for a bigger bag, and all chex. 
    Muddy Buddies are awesome stoned.. faack
    Nice Sheldon, you still mad at Neil DeGrasse for the demotion of Pluto from planet to plutoid? Lol.

7. What chex needs is creamed corn.

8. fuck that, there's kids in America starving

9. I'm still incredibly annoyed with him

10. When I first open the bag I try and find all the pretzels right away and munch on them, leaving me a nice bag of pretzel free chex mix for the next time. 

11. #31 chili420, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    [quote name="BladeRunnin" post="19360612" timestamp="1390008454"]the pretzels and those hard ass rye things are my favorite parts of chex mix. its that airy bullshit that fills 85% of the bag i cant stand. [/quote]fuk ya the airy bullshit waffle crap sucks. the sticks, pretzels and hard ass rye things are the best. but man, can they have a non-dairy mix? why does chex have to be only made with milk ingredients?Sent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Hold on guy, those rye chips are the best. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I hate these little rice balls in rice crackers

14. [quote name="Omega369" post="19373147" timestamp="1390202068"]I hate these little rice balls in rice crackers[/quote]Whoops ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390202095.414791.jpg

15. the dark brown things in chex mix are fucking great..

also gardettos >>>> chex mix

step your munchie game up GC slackers

16. Lol.  :laughing:

17. Chex Bold Blend with corn pieces coated in the seasoning at the bottom of the bag. FTMFWSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. What about raisin bran (noncrunch) I swear that same batch that was made during the great depression has been purchased through 3 generations of my family. Always stale as fuck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.