The power of vibrations

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Budwisesir, Mar 26, 2009.

1. #1 Budwisesir, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    Is anyone sensitive to vibration? Does anyone get in tune with a persons vocals? In my culture we use our vocals in different tones to change a person feelings. If practiced you can make it easier for people to open up to you. If you deny that I can do this then explain the sudden energy you get from listening to a singer and how he/she changes your mood. Does anyone else use their voice in harmony? You don't have to sing to do this, you just simply talk to people and when you get them sensitive to your vocals it can be very powerful. Most people aren't sensitive to this but if you have someone thats always around such as a girl/boyfriend, its much easier to do. Is anyone else out there a profound vocalizer?

Everyone speaks in a specific tone, when they've entered a different mood it's been noticed that people speak in a different tone. Such as, if someones happy they'll speak more loudly and more enthusiastically. If someones sad they'll talk slower and deeper with unsettled vocalization. Etc. If you observe how people use their vocals you can practice by using a different tone and see how they react to it by observing their tone after you've spoken to them in the same tone for three minutes. This is a belief in my culture on how to send specific vibes to animals and humans.

2. singing is the key of life :hello: