The power of music

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Poverty Flats, Apr 3, 2011.

1. I love how you can feel like complete shit and the right music just completely lifts you out of the funk. I just sulked in some Robert Johnson which made me feel like I'm not the only one struggling, then some Ziggy Marley just washed it all away. Music is such a powerful thing <3 Music isn't just background noise. It, just like our favorite plant, supplements our everyday lives to help us get more out of our short time here.

Discuss how music has impacted your life, or how it's set the tone for an experience you've been through.

2. Music is one of the few things in the world that actually brings people together.

3. First off love your name, think i might be living at your flat development as well! :)

And cool about listening to Robert Johnson, i seldom see ppl on this site doin the blues, i LUV the blues, all types.
    :hello: right on about music!! It has gotten me thru so much in my life, it IS medicine, not sure what i get more high on music or weed....the 2 together tho...ROCK MY WORLD :smoke: I play guitar, write tunes and play a few other instruments, and a large collector of cds and dvd's, huge addict, can never get enuff, always on in my house, could throw out the tv and probably should. thank god for music, don't know where i'd be without it

Rock on bro!! :cool: