The power of drugs.

Discussion in 'General' started by SnortIt, Feb 14, 2010.

1. I was sitting back thinking about a maturing with drugs or without them. I have hit a huge high my drug use. So much, I sometimes try not to look at drugs realistically. I try to say to myself I too strong of a character for drugs to alter me or change my character. I don't think that's a realistic view and it's mature to realize that in case you've forgotten. Think of how much one 5 minute experience can change a life. Drugs are an experience, and when you take a lot of them there's only the drug experience. Our lives are molded by experience, we are our past. We're Picking up again from we're we last started. I notice my coping skills changing to drugs. So if my coping goes to drugs it's not just using for fun or bordem but for coping. I'm not saying don't do drugs but I am saying; look at it for what it is. Don't think you're too smart, if you are changing (which isn't hard to see if you compare yourself to the very year prior) maybe drugs aren't good in consistent amounts.

Maybe some can use without a problem. In me though, I see this. Please, tell me what you are like on this subject.

2. I want whatever you're smoking.

I smoke weed, take pills every now and again, and do an occasional hallucinogen.

I wouldn't live life any other way.