The Power Behind the New World Order

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by maxrule, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Im not educated on politics and secret cults, but I have always wondered something.

Whats wrong with a one world government?

People always preach unity and that we need to come together as one. Wouldnt a one world government be a step in that direction?

2. "The lie that we can become as God"

I suppose the disciples were just groupies, cuz you know, they THEMSELVES couldn't perform miracles of healing and exorcism or anything after studying under Jesus, aka being initiated by him.

Jesus himself kept the truth secret from the public, he must be evil Illuminati for only teaching the MYSTERIES of the Kingdom of Heaven to his disciples. Oh and he didn't disappear for 18 years and then come back Ascended or anything.

There is nothing evil about occultism (except in it's misuse), occultism teaches the way to Henosis, Union with God so one can actually get into Heaven someday.

3. Until all prophecies are fulfilled. This government shall rise, and it shall fall, just as quick. All things in its time. The question is, if you are going to be a part of it. I don't think it's going to be into occultism, but rather a new philosophy that has yet to become. But when the Antichrist comes, if you accept him as God, your soul will be perishable. All sins are forgiven, accept blasphemy of the holy spirit. Which is to know the spirit is upon you, and you deny it. When all go to heaven, they are forgiven, only those who blasphemed the holy spirit, will be destroyed, including Satan. This is of the bible.

4. God IS going to stop the New World Order.

That is what the book of Revelation is all about. This is God's response to the occult plan of one world unification. This is exactly what God was separating the Jews from in the OT and calling out the Christian from in the NT.

The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; Mat 13:38

You become a child of God by being born in to Christ and a child of Satan by being born in to Satan.

You heard what Bailey wrote; "humanity which is badly shattered by the experience"

This is much like trauma based mind control on a global scale. There is a secret plan underway to utterly destroy society and rebuild a new society on the ashes of the old.

This is why Jesus Christ comes back in power and glory; to crush the New World Order and stop them from destroying life as we know it.

These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. Rev 17:14

New: not previously known
    World: global in scope
    Order: conformity or control

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJXNqhsXbBQ&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - Crowely Parsons NASA Occult Connection (Short Clip)[/ame]

\tAnd they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. Rev 9:11

5. Symbols, symbols everywhere and a million different ways to interpret them

6. What the fuck???

Am I the only one that thinks this is some crazy talk???

7. No, you are not.

8. Millions of wrong ways but a single correct one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLmjBloIsqM]YouTube - Illuminati Movie Symbolism & the Mystery Schools Luciferian Hollywood Exposed[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGzxF4w7d0g]YouTube - Madame Blavatsky (HD) - 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOSoYO3r8B8]YouTube - Madame Blavatsky (HD) - 2[/ame]

9. Hmm, I think I'm going to have to read some of Crowley's work and redetermine exactly where I stand. Still, very very thought provoking, and I agree with the message that's being sent by these videos regardless.

Which (I believe) is:

You have nothing to fear but fear itself.

10. It IS fucking crazy.

Do you guys honestly believe the human mind is so weak as to be mindlessly controlled in such a way? I say that consumerism culture and the following it has now is damn scary, like how people value material possessions sometimes over people and the experiences they have with other people. But, humans are very diverse and complex beings. Every experience shapes your brain in some way, shape, or form. I believe, personally, that there are certain experiences that open ones eyes and shows them the power of the human mind, and once a person experiences it, they become quite immune to the bullshit that the world can come up with, including consumerism like I mentioned and, in this case, the NWO theories.

If you haven't noticed, people don't give a fuck about a lot of these NWO theories and 2012 theories for a reason. Because countless people have made doomsday theories and made proclamations that a group of people will take over and things such as that. And what has come of those theories? Nothing. The likely hood of a Bible-backed theory about the elite constructing a plan spanning centuries of history and plotting with the ultimate aim of a one world government under a deity is utterly ridiculous in such light.

TL;DR: Everyone just needs to sit down and chill

[​IMG]

11. Star Trek, let's get it.

If the goal is a new world order and one world government I welcome it with open arms.

How do we know the negative spin of the illuminati and masons aren't propagated by the real illuminati?

12. You guys need to research trauma based mind control.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRwuUaKbepw&playnext=1&list=PLAB5DB9FABAA2F60F]YouTube - Fritz Springmeier - Trauma Based Mind Control 1of6[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CBTUXGzjFY&feature=related]YouTube - Fritz Springmeier - Trauma Based Mind Control 2of6[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CngEc2_ad5g&feature=related]YouTube - Fritz Springmeier - Trauma Based Mind Control 3of6[/ame]

13. OMG all the spooky music in the background of the vids...

Lay down the pipe and watch this...yeahok... tbh I don't give a fuck.

14. #34 TheJourney, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2011
    I don't worship jesus, which is the only path to god, therefore...I am one of satan's minions. OMG it all makes sense now! Open-mindedness and love for all people is of the devil...now I get it...ALL HAIL LUCIFER!!!

15. Now if only the Book of Revelations was about an actual end time prophecy and not symbolic of achieving the Great Work, and if only Christ didn't call himself "the bright and morning star" (aka Lucifer=Morning Star) then perhaps I could take this whole Lucifer (who isn't Satan) imposing a NWO crap a bit more seriously, but since religious radicals have persecuted their own Mystic founders who knew the real religion Christ taught and the Vatican even admits to having lost it's roots, I cannot take the modern Christians interpretation of the Bible as anything but brainwashed.

The Anti-Christ is already upon us, and many have declared it to be their God already. Quite honestly I don't know when this exactly happened, but it seems to have taken a turn for the worst between 2000-2005.

Most Christians worship the Anti-Christ. That priest with his brand new Cadillac Escalade??? The millions with their 700,000$ homes and Iphones, the millions who want the newest best material possessions that money can buy. All of you who base your life on making as much money as you can?

Christ=Spirit. Anti-Christ=Materialism. Welcome to the reign, it doesn't start with some NWO.

16. What verses does it say, that Christ claimed to be the morning star?

17. Excuse me if I'm wrong, which could very well be the case, but theoretically, in a democratic government, don't we have power over the governments power? Do we not make up that very government?

In an awake society, given the knowledge to discern for oneself and the knowledge of the horizons, wouldn't a one-world government bring more good than evil? Would it not unite the human species to bring a means to the end of the hardships of our brothers from another continent?

The answer is, of course, it may, it may not. It depends on us, not some mystical organization/movement.

18. Well first we'll just quote some general things that say that Lucifer is something that is to be strived for, aka illumination.

2 Peter 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

Job 11:17 And thine age shall be clearer than the noonday: thou shalt shine forth, thou shalt be as the morning

And now Jesus speaking.

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Revelation 2:26-29
    26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
    28And I will give him the morning star.
    29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Oh no's... looks like some people didn't read they Bibles.

Turns out Christ wanted us to become LIGHT BEARERS.

[​IMG]

19. Hrmm this morning star thing is pretty funny.

If u look up "morning star" it basically says that lucifer translates to "morning star".

And that quote from Revelation 22:16 is exactly the way it reads in the bible. Jesus claims to be the morning star.

Weird...

Wait a sec....I dont even believe in this crap...

:D

20. #40 1Trismegistus1, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2011
    Haha if you don't believe me and you don't have a bible to look it up yourself...

Revelation 2:26-29 - Passage Lookup - King James Version - BibleGateway.com

Everybody wants someone else to blame. "Why should we get out and try to make the world a better place ourselves, that dag gone Illuminati will just ruin it again, let's see what we can find out about them instead to glorify your carnal ego of cracking the code, because nobody will notice if we go help out at a soup kitchen or blood drive, and damnit, WE NEED RECOGNITION!!"