The Positivity Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Androgenicx, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Fuck yeah!!!

:D:smoke::smoke:

2. Its got my vote. :cool:

3. I have to leave cause my Aura went from bright blue to dark red this past week. I have much rage to vent.

On a good vibe note. Ya'll can see my new bong and whats left of my QP :D

4. Shit's so cash.

5. :DYAY NEW FERRET!!:p

6. STAY POSITIVE oo and i sold my jeep yesterday which kinda sucked but i am no longer in debt i payed off alllll my bills

7. i'm feelin pretty happy and content :hello:
    just chillin on my bed...layin around listening to Lights Out Asia...such a chill band :smoking:

oh and i just posted my 420th post earlier! :hello::hello::hello:

should be :bongin: pretty soon too :)

8. “Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours”

9. +++++++++++++++++++++

How's that for positive??

10. I'm going on a fuckin kickass mini tour with my band tomorrow!!!!! fuck ya:cool:

11. New legal bottle of percs. Fuck ya:cool:

12. word.

dont forget waffles and burgers

or....

burgers on waffles!:hello::hello::hello::D

13. Ohhhhhh, positivity strikes one more time and I am quick once again to take up the challenge. Positivity is the slender build of her waist that rapturously ends with the hazel of her eyes. Some time ago a humble writer put his arms around her waist and pulled her close so many times, so many stolen kisses, the breath, the kissing. But as I look back I realize just the chance to hold her would be worth a world. So hold tight when you can and only let go when you must.

Women = POSITIVITY

14. <3 :hello::smoking:

wicked, what music you guys play?

fuckin A, you a writer?

15. waffle burgers :eek:

16. Indeed! :smoking: