The Poor Mans Edible

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by furittus, May 8, 2014.

1. #1 furittus, May 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
    I just used about 2 and a half tea spoons of ( AVB ) already vaped bud, spread it onto a slice of bread already coated with peanut butter.

Im curious if any of you fellow blades have eaten AVB edibles. How was your experience and what should I expect? Its been about an hour so it should kick in soon hopefully!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. has it kicied in yet ??

when in doubt , toke it out !

3. Unfortunately no, I find my feet keep falling asleep and my eyes feel sort of heavy ish. If it doesn't work ill double the dose tomorrow!

4. I made fire crackers before and I made the mistake of toking two bowls thinking the edibles didn't work. And what do you know I was so stoned when my mother drove me town to eat out. I couldn't get out of the backseat of the ride, when we got to town.

5. #5 boydamien, May 8, 2014
    Lol I have a plastic tub with about 2oz of AVB
    And looking at now, well no fucking way would I put that in my mouth in its dry form lol

Not so much poor mans more fucking desperate man haha

6. LMAO!!! 2 teaspoons not 2 oz's...lol wow that would be an incredible amount to eat. doesn't vapeing take everything out of it though??

7. Well I only started this vaping caper about month and half ago ?

I had read somewhere it can be used again. So I just kept it. I get a lot of trim so was thinking maybe throwing that in with it and making butter or something.

I hasten to add I have been meaning to make butter with the trim for about a year lol never actually done it , but now I don't smoke I'm going to have to something with it lol

8. Do it bro!!!  I would love to knpow how you make out and also if the vaped bud can be used again....has anyone reused it and actually had it work????

9. Hell, does smoking your left overs get you anywhere?

10. #10 -13 Amp-, May 8, 2014
    You most likely didn't use enough...

Also I have read not to use bread because it will absorb a lot of the oil from the peanut butter and it won't extract the thc correctly...I haven't tried but iit made sense...

I normally just cook the weed in the peanutbutter by itself in a bowl and just use the peanut butter mix on sandwhiches after its been cooked

Edit
    But I have used AVB before mixed with some stems...about 2 gs of avb and like .7 of stems (mainly just to get rid of em without throwin em away) and I was absolutely blistered for hours

11. Some people purposely don't fully vape their bud to save it up and use for edibles later. If you fully vape your bowl and inhale ALL of its THC then making edibles with the AVB is pointless. 

As for eating it, I've read that the vaporizing process decarbs the weed already making it ready to eat. Maybe 2 teaspoons wasn't enough, maybe you vaped it a little too much. Use more and vape it justttt enough to dry it out so it's decarbed. Also, peanut butter on its own might not have enough saturated fat to bind effectively, try adding olive oil or coconut oil.

Good luck bro and report results!

12. That's what I'm left with from the flight box.

Attached Files:

13. lol, you mix it into a peanut butter sandwich, you dont even taste it!

14. Sadly nothing happened, guess ill have to double down tonight!

15. Ah but there lays the problem. I think peanut butter is a horrendous substance.

What about jam?

Nutella!

17. #17 boydamien, May 8, 2014
    Now you're talking, but I'm still not convinced I wouldnt throw up over myself. Lol

18. lol poor mans editable thats funny af

Tis I who now stand ready to snuff out the brief candle of your worthless life. I, Dormammu.

19. I did this once with months of Magic Flight leftovers, but I did one piece of bread with Nutella and the other with peanut butter, I think it was WAY more than two tablespoons though. Made the sandwich at night and ate it the next day. Tasted nasty and had the worst texture.. So nasty.. So dry.. Knocked me on my ass for an entire day, but it was a very groggy type of high. I guess that makes sense because the MFLB gives [me] a very clear headed buzz, therefore what remains would be all the foggy-ness

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app