The Politics of Climate Change...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by svedka, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Post your data not your opinions. And not the opinions of some random youtuber either. Your case is weak.

2. yeeesh that explains it.. you're a flat earth kiddo.. I think we're done here.

3. I've done the research on solar cycles and it;s supposed effect on earths climate and it's bullshit.

4. I think you're done here.

5. The "youtuber" used multiple websites with data he not only breaks down but offers you the site as well, like I said we're done. Proverbs 26:4 says, 'Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him.'

6. You can't find one reputable climate scientist to back up your claim that solar cycles effect earths co2, carbon, and human population number.

7. Okay guys some kid on a stoner forum has done research we can now eliminate the star that heats our earth every day, the distance creates our seasons but this stoner says the sun has nothing to do with our climate.. so we must not need one... buhahah flat earthers... not even once.

8. I watched the video, it's about as believable as the bible.

9. There is more evidence that the bible is real than there is evidence that climate change is caused by Humans.

10. No dude, you said solar cycles effect co2, carbon, and human population numbers. right?

11. Prove that.

12. There are 1500 active volcanoes as we speak doing that, if you're claiming to understand how the entire earth works in regards to celestial bodies causing tectonic activity and the composition of our atmosphere. because the government told you about it and the data they collected all in the age of operation mocking bird..

13. I'm not claiming that, i'm not a climate scientist, but I can post information from climate scientist that will disprove all your bullshit.

14. Ben is against Pseudo science

• Like Like x 1
  15. All you got is your feelings. That doesn't mean shit.

16. More youtuber clowns. You're late for choir practice.

17. A paid shill can't prove anything they use the numbers the wealthy billionaire tell the to use.. scientists all agreed the earth was flat at one point and that gravity is just a theory soooooooooo

18. He's an independent journalist, where would you like facts to be posted? I <3 that you can't stand being wrong.. have a bad day. you're on ignore.

19. yeah but somehow I'm supposed to believe you and all your youtube videos from people with zero cred.