The politicizing of Trayvon Martin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NasaJoe, May 8, 2012.

1. If anyone wondered why Trayvon Martin's death got picked up by the MSM and was subject to some of the most blatant race baiting in this decade, look no further than gun laws.

House to vote on Trayvon amendment - Washington Times

Unreal.

2. #2 maxrule, May 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2012

I had no doubt. I have known since I heard Obama mention this that it was just a game meant to move us one step closer to global utopia.

Honestly the state run media could have hired paid actors and made the entire thing up and the world would never know the difference.

Meanwhile mobs of angry blacks attack white people and the media blacks it out completely.

Notice how they refer to 'shoot-first' laws.

"'Shoot-first' laws have already cost too many lives. In Florida alone, deaths due to self-defense have tripled since the law was enacted. Federal money shouldn't be spent supporting states with laws that endanger their own people,"

"This is no different than withholding transportation funds from states that don't enforce seat-belt laws."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHOFwk-zE_E]The Death of Trayvon Martin: The Freemasons, The Illuminati & The New World Order - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_coK4mG6aM]Why Does the Media refer to GEORGE ZIMMERMAN as TODD? - YouTube[/ame]

3. This is what they do. They exploit the death of an innocent person and instead of blaming the asshole that stalked him, then shot and killed him, they blame a law that is meant to protect people from prosecution in a justified killing. Racism is rearing it's head all over the country because of this case, but I have hope that there are plenty of responsible registered gunowners out there that would say what Zimmerman committed was an unjustified murder, and that roaming around stalking people walking through your neighborhood with a pistol in hand is not what the concealed carry laws are for. People are blinded by bullshit and have stopped using their common sense.

4. I've been saying this is what would happen all along. And I'm sure the bill will pass too. The one I'm waiting for, will be a law to end concealed carry laws, that will not go down without a fight....

5. I wonder if the associated increase in deaths from self defense, which they blame on shoot first laws, comes with a decrease in deaths as a result of violent crime in the same areas. I mean, if someone is dying in those situations anyway, shouldnt it be the violent criminal?

You can bet they won't spend money trying to put it into persoective like that. They will just cherry pick numbers that aupport their agenda, and run with it.

6. This is lulz.

7. #7 NasaJoe, May 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2012
    [quote name='"jas43"']This is lulz.[/quote]

Use your words..

Edit oh ic you think the politicizing was lulz.. misinterpreted that one.

8. [quote name='"Tripace"']I've been saying this is what would happen all along. And I'm sure the bill will pass too. The one I'm waiting for, will be a law to end concealed carry laws, that will not go down without a fight....[/quote]

Lol all hell will most definitely break loose if they can CCW's

9. Here in Pennsylvania as in a few other states we are a right to carry state. In other words you do not need a permit to carry, only if you intend on concealing it.

10. Yeah here in Nebraska to, you are allowed to open carry as you please, and to get a conceal carry permit you have to take a training course with the police and background checks and so on, kind of a PITA, but i support it.

11. No training course here. You just go to the county sheriffs office, feel out a form, they run a background check, you pay 17 dollars, they take your pic and your good for 5 years...in and out in 15 minutes. Everyone around here carries, especially since we adopted the castle doctrine last year.

12. Forgive my ignorance now, but do you wear a holster on the hip cowboy style ?:confused:

Not a US citizen...

13. A lot of states allow what is called "open carry" Thats when you have a gun on your hip visible too anyone around you. In Michigan, you have to take a class and go in front of a board to tell them why you want to conceal carry, if they accept your application your good for I believe only a year. Personally, I believe in the right to conceal a weapon on your person for self defense reasons. Im not too sure about other states laws because handgun laws very greatly from state to state

14. Interesting...

When one has such a permit to carry a gun what happens in the likes of bars and clubs ?

Surely you cannot sit drinking with a gun strapped to your hip ?:)

15. In Nebraska, they specifically tell you that bars, schools, court houses, and places that have 'no concealed weapons' signs posted you shall not carry in, however, example, burgerking has a no conceal sign, if i place my pistol on my waist, and its open carry i can have it there all day, even at work if i pleased. They also teach you that if you conceal carry, that your gun is to stay concealed and you are to avoid all confrontation unless you or someone else's life is in immediate danger, always try to simply walk away. If you must pull your weapon, its not like "hey i have a gun, so don't do that!" . YOU SHOOT TO KILL, not injure, if it comes to it, you put that bullet right in their chest.

Frankly, i don't care what anyone thinks, i feel Nebraska has the best CCW policy. Also when i said police earlier, the state patrol is the ones who do the training course with you.

16. Here in michigan we can carry openly... have to get a permit to conceal..
    But yep...right on the hip... And if your caught with your side arm while intoxicated they will arrest you.....

17. I could see the drinking and guns mix going very badly wrong in the bars around here.
    We don't even have pool tables anymore with the amount of pool cues being broken off backs, heads, etc etc...:(