The police !

Discussion in 'General' started by DatNamStick, Sep 18, 2018.

?

What should i do ?

1. Keep on cultivating

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Take myass back home

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 007

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Go back to 9/5 job

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ok so i move out of state to California to grow some meds for my tore back muscle and tore ACL on my right knee. I was granted permission to grow 99 plants. Today while i was driving i was stop by a trooper. The speed limit was 65 and i was going 60 because i saw him from a distance. He pull me over stating that he clock me at 67. Pitty ass officer. But he then question me about am i here growing weed. I told him no but then he then say its cool i know you are growing but just make sure its legal becuase i have no jurisdiction in cali. He didnt run my plate but wrote down my DL. Dont judge me on this, im not no criminal just trying to grow meds for myself and my patients. The catch is my DL is suspended. Im afraid hes going to tip my info to the D.A how fck am i ?

2. i doubt a leo in california is going to turn some small time grower into the dea, that sounds like a waste of time for them. don't you're absolutely fucked for driving on a suspended license though. better get a job before that conviction comes in.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I mean he didnt ran my ID he just came to my window and gave me some bullshit excuse for gor over 2mph over the speed limit. I i know damn well i went 60. So im guessing he let me off and went back to the car and ran my id and probably thinking shit i couldve busted this asshole. Smh i have a feeling hes going to be on the loomout for myass.

4. And for a job this is my job lol

• Funny Funny x 1

5. So you're a dealer?? That isn't a job lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I am NOT a dealer

7. Unless you grow & sell to dispensarys you're a dealer if that's you're job lol

Edit: make that a dealer/grower lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. If you was doing everything 100% with the law you wouldn't be shitting your pants over being stopped lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Everything is legal but i live out of state thats the thing. I sell to dispensaries and for my own useage. But my dl is out of state.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. You've lost me are you scared about you being caught growing or your DL being fucked up?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. . Im not worry about going to jail beacuse my op is legit. Im worry about they thinking im growing in cali and taking it out of state where i live at to distribute. Because my dl is out of state. I do all my business strictly in cali. Im not risking 10 plus year just to make a quick buck taking it out of state. And ill die trying if i drop the soap smh hahah.

• Funny Funny x 2

12. Coming soon to a country near you.
    Ohh wait never mind it's already here.
    BNW

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Hahaha ill be damn

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. I wouldn’t sweat anything until ya got the cuffs on ya.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Yeahh it just shows you how backward the country really is. I mean i like to think that we are part of making history here just like back in the alcohol prohibition days. Or am i just tripping.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I’ve been trying 50 years to make history [​IMG]maybe I’ll make it, 50yrs, harassed in Texas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Your tripping it ain’t up to us they see it as a way to create revenue.

18. Keep on the fight brother. I know damn well Texas is not going to let it pass. The only way itll go through is let nature eliminates all these old close minded politician. And let new younger guys in. Which is not going to be anytime close maybe after my generation. We still have dumb politic that still have the mind set in the 60s

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. This is going federal, they’re trying to have the federal laws quashed, which should ease the pressure at a STATE level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

20. Remember the Police are NOT your friend. They can lie, cheat and steal the high court has covered that long ago.
    You on the other hand MUST tell LEO the truth so always exercise your 5th Amendment Rights and only give your name and date of birth. That's all your required to state.
    Be polite but answer NOTHING. Make no small chat.
    Hand him what's asked. Driver license, Car registration and insurance card and SHUT THE HELL UP !!!!.
    He doesn't have to read or advise you of Maranda Rights until arrested so always be on guard and BE QUIET !!
    Ask why you were stopped. Ask if we are done here. Can I leave now or am I being detained. That's IT !!
    Never give consent to search your person or the car.
    Turn on your phones Vid recorder and it's really handy to have a program like
    Witness’s Live-Streaming App Is A Panic Button For The Smartphone Age
    That automatically store your video on the cloud so even if your phone is confiscated or somehow broken the Video is safely stored out of LEO reach.

BNW