The poem thread...

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by ThatSmartStoner, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Well I wrote this at a freinds house about my life.

I guesse all my life I was depressed,aceiving everything i've wanted except sucsess.
    A talentless kid wth no outlets
    an addict, becuase his mom thinks he needs pills to suceed
    but thats not what I really needs, I need love.
    The one women I;ve truly connencted with thinks of me as a freind, but she teases me, so I like to pretend.

2. snap snap snap
    theres an official poetry thread jsyk

3. I am aware. thanks for the jazz snaps. im going to start writing every day when I have free time, pick my favorite of the week then add it to this thread.... so I will update

4. Once I got real sad
    A hit of weed made me glad
    Now I grow my own

5. Check out my weed grow
    Page ten on the link below
    Say high to the grow

6. #6 TokinRosie, Jul 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2013
    I only write when I'm really sad or in love and this is a mix of both, so here it goes:

Love and Battle by Rosie Schroyer

"I thought that being here meant never being alone again and I thought I'd lose my fears but they've grown throughout my years and I can't hide my tears.
    I just wanted to be loved but now i'm feeling lost; No love never comes without a cost
    No, love don't come without a cost.
    I want you to always stay so it's any old price i'd pay, so it's anything i'd give today. so it's anything i'd give.
    Though this time has made me strong, I've lost my faith to carry on
    And I know you'll say i'm wrong but I feel I just can't go on, I know in this way I can't go on.
    And it's like you've been listening to my thoughts and it's like i'm drowning in thoughts of all I've lost, why must love come with a cost?
    Why must I fight this fight with little amunition by my side
    My heart is blue every night, it's chemical, it's physical it pertains to what I fear. I fear I can't come near any kind of victory I believe I'm working for
    Looking at the clock, with my mind I try to block all I am waiting for
    What exactly am I waiting for?
    When ever will I win the war?
    I know exactly what I'm fighting for but I can't seem to ignore how my heart falls to the floor every time I think I've done right I'm wrong… no i just can't carry on. 
    Even with you here I can't tell you every little thing my dear, I know it hurts you more than I so I'll hide away my thoughts tonight.
    And we've tried so hard to build this life for you and I."

7. my balls, they itch, i scratch them raw
    scratch them both, detach your bra
    whisper slowly in your ear
    i may have herpes after all

thank you, thank you.