The plants that refused to die

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Indicaisgood, May 27, 2009.

1. #1 Indicaisgood, May 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2009
    sup everyone,just thought I would show you these plants becouse they refused to die.I got these as clones from a buddy of mine,1 NL,1 white widow,both from very nice mothers.This was back in Dec 08,where I live we had a very bad winter,lots of ice storms and a ton of snow,and was probly the coldest winter I can remember.we also had several power outages,a couple of them lasted for 2-3 days at a time,needless to say my 2 girls just kept on going,they went dormant a couple of times I think from the cold and lack of light,and totally messed up light cycles,but almost 7 months later they are finally ready to harvest.not the pretiest things ive ever grown,but considering the hell they went thru I think they turned out ok.
    [​IMG]
    white widow

[​IMG]
    norther lights
    [​IMG]
    white widow
    another widow pic
    [​IMG]
    the widow up close
    [​IMG]
    a close up of the NL

2. tasty! I just LUV the mj plant! Just goes to show - you can't keep a good plant down! Right on! :wave:

Let us know how they smoke!

3. just a month ago I added a second 400w hps and they really took off.didnt think I was gonna get much out of them,maybe 15-20 grams,now im thinking more like 30-40 between the 2.next grow is northern lights 5x shiva and im going to be using both 400w lights this time with hydro,should turn out quite different.Im also starting another grow at a differnt location with some easyryder in 2-3 weeks wich ill be doing a jurnal on.