The Plan

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokymtn, Jun 4, 2016.

1. I live on a fairly large, rural property & that allows for lots of possibilities for someone with much time on their hands combined with an active imagination. My wife never knows what project I may put into play from one moment to the next. The fact that I have pretty much gone wild since I retired & no longer have a chain of command to keep me in line, makes life for my favorite squaw pretty interesting.

Today was an exceptional day! I must truly high 5 myself for the successful execution of my totally bitchin' plan!

This morning, I informed my wife of my plan to have a 200 yard/182 meter runway built for my new ultralight airplane. I had a few planes marked online for her to see & she did just what I expected....she went bat-shit crazy!

After the 5th plane with 2 seats that I showed to her, she stormed out of my den. She was not having any of it.

Within 10 minutes, I got a call from my youngest daughter & she picked up where my wife left off. Then, my cousin called...she's more like my sister & everyone knows to get her to give me hell for anything that I may kill someone else for doing the same. Those damn Texas ladies are mean. Never marry one or it shall be over for you. I am related to them & can't do shit about that but, I have been married 3x & never married a Texan because of them.

My wife had my cousin on speaker & I was getting lectured from 2 time zones about stuff like..dangerous, stupid, ..I get too wild when I'm stoned to be flying...you know, stupid female, sensible bullshit. My wife said that I should think of something else to do & it was decided by committee that anything other than another motorcycle or anything that leaves the planet for extended periods was ok.

It was decided that I should get a boat & I get to choose which boat without any interference.

I already had the boat picked out before I launched this little episode about ultralight airplanes. Now, I'm getting a boat without any womany yakkity-yak about it.

That was the plan.

Damn, I'm good!:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 4
  2. Dude. Nice.

Seriously

3. Excellent tactics sir!
    Should be in a marriage guide for men.

4. Use this power wisely gentlemen. Manipulating the women closest to you is hellish if they catch you. The only way to escape is to mess up their hair, snap their bra, smack their ass & run like the wind. Run fast. Run far.

It is completely fair to do what I did. If I had started with, Hey, I'm going to get a boat; there would have been endless interference. This way is better. No risk! No Glory!...or a cool boat.

5. Op.....are you Homer Simpson?

• Like Like x 1