The Pizza Thread

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Deleted member 1087321, Jan 29, 2020.

Tags:
  1. I used a cast iron skillet and it works but it gets a little hotter and crispy than the stone. I’d recommend trying it out for your next pizza. It makes a nice deep dish if you place it high up in the oven so it’s not as close to the heating elements.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Pepperoni pizza tonight. I made the dough last night and let it cold proof for about 18 hours. 20200425_194905.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  3. That's a classic!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. It sure is forty winks and tasty too.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. i love pepperoni on pizza or salami, but its so expensive, i never buy it. its like ten bucks for a handful of pepperoni slices at Fred Meyers or Safeway. a while back we got a bunch of meat sticks and cheese snacks that had those round sticks of pepperoni jerky but its still soft. i cut it up into little bits and put that on. OMG so yummy and those are pretty inexpensive. one stick is more than a pizza's worth too. not slim jim brand but these pepperoni sticks.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  6. I made a few bratwurst pizza's tonight. I mashed the one in the oven a little and missed the timer on the slightly overcooked one. They still tasted great. 20200509_162310.jpg 20200509_162251.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  7. I haven’t made a pizza in a while. I made some tortillas tho!! A92D607F-F32E-4756-9AE2-F91BAA959548.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. Sauce, cheese, green onion, tomatillo, bay shrimp.. surprisingly good. 20200519_193544.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. That's an interesting combination. I'd buy a slice if I seen it at a Pizza place.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Trippy no doubt. Wife seen it on some channel. Way back before time we'd get a shrimp, pineapple and cashew at the local drugstore, i mean pizza parlor. It was called gay 90's, it was a complete dive. Lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  11. Jamaican Jerk chicken pizza with mozzarella and ricotta cheese. 20200521_202313.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  12. Just because it's a pizza thread. About 6 blocks down the road from me is the 'oldest continuously operated pizza parlor in the US'. That was in the newspaper 15 years ago. It's still here and still has the Best pizza on the planet. Rosie's Pizza in Lorain, Ohio. Rosie ran it for over 50 years, and now her nephew runs it. It is a local legend. 2 sizes, large or small. Large is the size of a medium anywhere else. The BEST sauce. The BEST crust. Tastes like no other pizza on the planet. Simply indescribable.

• Like Like x 4
  13. That looks really tasty!

Sent with it's not a lie!?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 4
  14. I was Heavn. But, super spicy-n-HOT. My girl couldn't eat it without smothering it with sourcream.

• Like Like x 3
  15. I bet you were, I bet you were lol

• Like Like x 3
  16. Been making these almost every other day. It's more focaccia than pizza but where else can I post it - IMG_3866.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. I'll take each one please! Looks great!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Okay now it's time for a slice of pizza.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. I'm with Heavn, I'll take one of both. They look delicious Forty winks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1