The Pixies

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by The3amJunkie, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Just saw them live and I was impressed. Anyone else seen em live?

2. I haven't, but I've been listening to them for years. How's their performance?

3. Surfer Rosa is the shit

4. one of my favorite bands ever. Vamos and Rock Music are my favorite songs. i like all of their releases.

5. #5 Crates, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    Old thread, but The Pixies are touring near me. I wanted to make the drive out but tickets are sold out. 

I just bought tickets for the show in coloradoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. You lucky bastard! Have fun for the both of us  :smoking:

I'm gonna have enough fun for like ten of us. Goin up there with a good friend of mine, we've got friends that live there so we can crash for freeee!

I'm so pumped!!!

9. Would love to see them live Doolittle is one of my favourite albums. So much diversity and different themes.

Sent from my ST26i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Seen them, theyre decent live.

11. Concert is thurs and im fuckin stoked

12. I was going to get tickets but it was a 19 and over club and my birthdays not until June. :/ I'll see them one day tho! Even if it has to be without Kim Deal :(

Yeah dude, I'm super sad I won't see Kim. I have a huge crush on her. I have the worst luck when it comes to seeing my favorite bassists. Went to see Interpol, but only after Carlos Dengler left :(

I've been reading some reviews and I've heard nothing but good things about their replacement bassist.